This Just Can't Be

Night came and went by smoothly for the couple. Jungkook woke up feeling hues of sunlight hitting his closed lids. He squinted and realized Y/N sleeping soundly in his embrace. He looked at her face and tucked a strand of hair or few behind her ear, to have a clear view of her features. He smiled lightly, lifted her face and gently kissed her parted lips. He kept leaving pecks on her lips, cheeks and raised his body to go in to the crook of her neck only to suck on her skin there. She swirled under his touch and began regaining awareness. She finds Jungkook giving her love bites and felt tickles, enjoyable pain and his teeth gently sinking into her skin. The second he realized she's awake, he ascends on her, massaging her breast while settling between her thick thighs. She felt his cock taking life, poking at her heat. She moaned lightly into his ear and Jungkook swiftly took her hand placing it on his hard member. She begins pumping it, Jungkook moves his lips up to hers and kisses her in a way resembling a slow melody. Y/N began to grow impatient for him making him smile through the kiss. He opened his eyes and demanded in a gentle whisper.

Jungkook: Look at me.

Y/N opens her sleepy eyes, sexual intoxication rippling through them, meeting his deep adoring orbs. Do they really have love for her, is all she could think of after meeting his loving gaze. It was new, it was different. It was her first time, seeing a set of eyes with love for her. How Jungkook is making it all the more difficult for her to deal with what's to come next. Why, Jungkook, why? Why are you loving me this much? Why must you make it difficult for me? Y/N's eyes began tearing up leading Jungkook to frown as he kept kissing her. He doesn't waste time and grabs hold of his dick and rubs it a couple of times over her clit causing Y/N to close her eyes in pure pleasure. The second she rolled her head back, Jungkook drove his cock into her wet entrance and buried himself inside her, filling her up full. Fuck. She feels so good around him. Her muffled moans escaping her open lips, Jungkook began thrusting into her with his hand now under her neck to make sure he reaches inside her deepest point with each pump. He quickened his pace as he felt her swollen walls clenching onto him. He lifted his body a bit, never stopping thrusting into her, brought his right hand down to her vagina and rested his palm on her lower abdomen only to support his thumb that was now stimulating her clit. Y/N was blown out of her mind at the augmented stimulation. Cries of desire left her mouth as she desperately kept swaying in rhythm with his thrusts. Jungkook pinched her right nipple with his free hand and leaned down to suck on her left puckered bud.

Y/N was now literally squirming under his touch or rather touches. Was this man for real? The exertion he's going through to give her the best sex of her life is insane but commendable. But Y/N could not, for the life of her, think about anything else except for the intensifying pleasure he was giving her. He felt her sex colliding inside her walls on his hardened cock. If there was such a thing as sex god, she would definitely dub him with the title. She began trembling as her orgasm pulsated through her hot and sweaty body. Jungkook didn't stop there, he released her nipple form the hold of his wet, plumped lips as he states.

Jungkook: Show me your eyes, Y/N.

She opens them but her sexed out state only allows her to lift her lids half way. He looks into them and dares her.

Jungkook: Keep them on me.

She locks in on his lustful gaze as he fucks her with just the right tempo and force. She brings her hands close to his back and digs into his sweaty skin. Jungkook loves the little tinge of pain she induces on him and brings her to her second eruption of pleasure. As he thrusts into her through her orgasm, she intertwines her legs around him, making him come even closer. As if that was even possible. He fucked her until reaching his own climax and filled her up, his movements now slow but still had impact inside her. Both of them, riding out their shared ecstasy, looking into each other's eyes. Jungkook made sounds of sheer satisfaction as he kissed her, moaning into her mouth. He kisses her deep and then the escaped tears on her temple. He keeps kissing her and as he inched closer to her ear, he whispers his confession.