ONE: TROUBLE

The man silently walked through the corridor of the club, purple lights shining everywhere and men beating and killing each others, his hands behind his back as he stopped, noticing two figures.

"that's how you do your job?" he said making the woman turn around.

"I was just having some fun, work is boring recently." she smirked. "you're only here to collect souls."

"you're always bringing trouble." he replied moving his eyes to a man on the ground.

"what are you looking at?" the man gave him a glare.

Joonggil let out a scoff at how a dead man was threatening him and pointing a knife at him, this made the man more angry and he stood up, the other man stepped up but the woman held out an hand making him instantly stop.

"let him." she said gaining a nod from her partner.

She watched as the gang member tried to stab the grim reaper infront of him but he effortlessly dodged it taking away is knife and throwing it past her, but she didn't move, she only let out a chuckle while the gang member widened his eyes.

"what gang are you from?!" he quickly asked.

"Jumadeung." Joonggil answered before giving him a punch making the man instantly drop.

"see Taejun? no need to help him, Team Leader Park is so strong... let's go I want a milkshake." she sarcastically said and left followed by her partner.

Joonggil made sure to collect the souls she needed to and then called his squad to escort them while he teleported to the director office earning a confused look, but she soon realized she had send them both to the same place and let out a chuckle.

"remind me again why she is here." he coldly said.

"she came here a lot before you, you should be respectful right?" the director said and he slightly scoffed.

"she is going around causing trouble everyday." he pointed out.

"she is not causing trouble Joonggil, she is doing her job just like you." she said standing up. "now go, enough with this useless talk."

He walked out the office in the hall walking right past her but they ignored each others like usually.
Y'all are surely asking why they are like this, well no reason at all, Park Joonggil was an asshole since he arrived for an unknown reason to everyone and she just reciprocated, resulting in him hating her more, and the fact that she was always so sarcastic and full of herself was really annoying to him.

"Manager Lee" a voice called and she turned around.

"Ryunggu, do you need something?" she questioned and the boy nodded giving a paper to her.

"the director said we could have your team help in case we need it, we are having trouble with our sector recently." he explained while she looked at the paper and nodded walking to her office.

"Taejun." she called for the man that was always following her.

"yes, Manager Lee?" he said focusing on her.

"get on our phones the app that the Risk Management Team uses, director asked us to give them an hand." she said.

"clear." he answered leaving the office.

The woman walked to her desk sitting down and opening the paper Lim Ryunggu had given her to check on some details about the department, she sighed knowing she had now to work with Koo Ryeon, not like they hated each others, but there was always a sort of awkwardness between them, but they both thought Joonggil was an asshole atleast, that's why she was kinda friendly with her.