EIGHT: ROUGH

WARNING: SMUT! (I will put the warning inside the chapter too when it starts and when it ends so you can skip that part)

The sound of heels clicked against the restaurant floor as the woman walked to the private room where her colleagues were gathered, it was rare to see her dressed like that and not wearing her usual suit, now she was wearing high black boots and a black dress that was taking her curves in, a white jacket on her shoulders, the director had told her she needed to dress formally.

She slid the door of the room open and a smile appeared on her lips as she walked in with a small bow.

"sorry if it took too long." she said taking a sit at the table.

"oh don't worry about that, you look stunning Manager Lee the waiting was worth it!" a man said and she just smiled.

Her eyes landed on Joonggil that was sitting right infront of her, she felt his eyes burning on her and she took her time to analyze him too, no one could deny that man was pretty.
He was wearing a tight black turtle neck shirt, a black gilet on it and black pants, everything was taking his muscles so well, she couldn't describe how stunning he was.

"let's eat now, drink how much you wish." the director gently spoke making her move his eyes away from him.

Soon they all started eating and drinking while talking about some business with another company they've been working with, all the managers were there and she had to admit that one of the men was being too friendly and touchy with her, but she tried to ignore it and not cause any discomfort, but unfortunately to her, Joonggil had notice it and his grip was tight on his glass.

"excuse me, I'll go to the restroom for a second." she bowed getting up and leaving the room.

The man did the same short after following the girl out and Joonggil felt like he was burning up, he gulped his whole wine down and stood up not even excusing himself as he walked out, the director noticed but only smiled to herself.
His steps were fast and strong on the floor, he walked past a server and that poor man trembled noticing his dark aura.

"I'm sorry Manager Jung, but I'm afraid it won't be possible." he heard her voice and when he rounded the corner he saw.

The man was holding her wrist as she gently tried to take his hand away, that old prick really thought he had a chance with her?
Joonggil stormed in their direction and her eyes widened, he gripped on his wrist with force taking it away from the girl and he positioned himself right infront of the man to shield her.

"that's not really professional Manager Jung." his voice was deeper than usual, she could feel it.

"ah I was just asking Manager Lee to grab a drink with me later." the old man smiled like he wasn't doing anything wrong.

"yeah, and she said no, why were you touching her?" his voice became a bit louder and she quickly grabbed his shirt from behind to signal him to stop.

He turned slightly his head to look at her and then he turned back to the man letting go of him with a slight push.

"I think you're already too drank, please go back." he told the man and turned around grabbing her wrist, he started walking pulling the girl with him, he didn't even know where he was going.

"yah! Joonggil let go!" she yelled out before they disappeared from the old man sight.

"they are close enough to call each others with their first name?" he questioned before going back.

Joonggil pushed her in a random private room and slid the door shut, she sighed crossing her arms as she leaned on the table.

"what-..." she was about to speak but was interrupted.

SMUT START ⚠️

His lips roughly on hers, this time the kiss was more passionate then the first one, he picked her up placing the woman on the table and he positioned himself between her legs, his hand traveled to her lower back pressing their bodies together, she could feel his tensed up muscles against her meaning he was still angry and frustrated, their breaths heavy between the kisses as her hands travel up to his cheeks bringing him closer, his hands traveled up her thighs to move her dress up a bit.

"I fucking hope you locked that door Park Joonggil." she whispered on his lips trying to catch her breath. "make it quick, they are waiting for us."

"I did and I will." he quickly replied to both questions kissing her again.

He quickly took out his belt opening his pants and sliding them down enough to let his erected member come out, he mover her panties to the side and roughly thrusted entering inside of her, a loud moan escaped her lips, she was just glad no one could hear her in this room, she already knew he was for rough sex and that was even more attractive to her and he was satisfied on how he had the girl down for him.

"fuck..." he moaned out not daring to slow down his thrusts, she was glad he was supporting her cause she knew her body would've gave up on her.

beside being pretty as fuck that man was also big, he could've been perfect if he didn't have that shitty personality of his, he would be okay and the next minute he would be randomly hating you, she hated it but she couldn't deny her attraction to him anymore.

"Joonggil..." she moaned out loud and he kissed her knowing she was close, her hands traveled to his hair and she pulled them slightly breaking the kiss, their eyes locked with each other and she bit her lower lip.

A smirk slowly grew on his face as he kissed her again, his thrusts intensified, she didn't even know something like that could be possible, was that their grim reapers powers?
They both moaned on each others lips reaching their highs together, he gave her a last kiss and then he backed away leaving her some space to get down from the table, her legs slightly trembled and she sighed when they stopped.

SMUT END⚠️

They both cleaned themselves and she adjusted her dress while he zipped his pants again putting on his belt.
Without saying anything they walked out of the room in the corridor side by side, she was hoping her legs won't betray her just now, before they could enter the room where the others were she stopped him stepping infront of him, she adjusted his gilet and hair quickly.

"don't do that ever again." she said and slid the door open walking in and he simply followed keeping silence. "I'm sorry my hair got stuck in the zip of my dress when I was in the restroom, Manager Park luckily managed to help me."

She sat down and he did too taking a sip of his wine, the others greeted them and soon started talking about business things already, she sighed in relief.