TWELVE: DANGER

The woman walked inside the building earning bows from employees, she knocked on the designed office and walked in.

"Manager Jung." she bowed.

"oh Manager Lee, you're finally here... please sit down, let's have dinner together." he smiled and they sat down at a table.

She was still feeling hesitant while eating as she listened to his words about a business she didn't even care about, she didn't even know why he had invited her instead of the director.

"you know, I've heard recently that you bothered someone close to me." he said earning her attention.

"what?" she questioned.

"Jung Hanwoo." the name of her murder came out of his mouth, and then she connected the dots, Jung.

She stopped eating as an amused smirk appeared on her lips, she seriously fell for that? she didn't notice? no, wrong, she did sense that something was wrong.
Her eyes traveled to the door when her murderer entered the room and she started laughing, fucking fool.

FLASHBACK

"I have a meeting with Manager Jung this friday but I have a weird feeling about it, I want you to put a microphone on me that day and monitor the situation." she whispered to Taejun ear.

"are you sure it's a good idea?" he asked worriedly and she simply nodded.

"I'll manage, I want you to be ready anyway." she simply replied.

FLASHBACK END

Taejun ran inside Joonggil office without even knocking earning a surprised look, but before he could question the other boy put his phone on speaker.

"so Manager Jung, this was a trap, you wanted your brother to kill me again." the woman voice came from the phone and his breath stopped.

"I also wanted to have a bit of fun with you, like he did, remember?" that voice surely came from that old piece of shit of Manager Jung.

"Where are they?" Joonggil questioned.

"Having dinner at Manager Jung company, in his office, she asked me to put a microphone cause she was suspicious." Taejun quickly explained.

Joonggil stood up like a fury, anger building up inside of him as he repeated that asshole words in his head over and over again, having fun with her? fuck he was going to bury that motherfucker with his own hands.
The two men teleported in the company corridor, all the guards charged at them to stop the two, Taejun didn't even move as he watched Joonggil rage destroy them all within seconds.

"go, I'll take care of them." Taejun said after he noticed more guards coming behind them.

Joonggil nodded without stopping, his steps were strong against the floor, seemed like he could burn the place down with one step only.
The office door slid open with such force that all the three of them turned around in his direction, Manager Jung was holding onto her arm trying to stop her from running away but they all stopped moving when they noticed him here, his eyes were dark just like a cloudy night, no trace of spark in them.

"Joonggil..." she whispered.

"oh Park Joonggil! wanna join the party?" Manager Jung laughed.

Jung Hanwoo, her murderer, charged at him with a knife in his hand, he just blocked his arm with a tight grip breaking his wrist, he took his knife and slid his throat open without even blinking, blood covered his clothes and face as he looked up at the man holding Haeun.
Her eyes widened as a memory of her husband covered in blood and killing people with his sword popped up in her mind, it was the exact same situation.

"you!" Manager Jung yelled in shook.

He tried to back away but the angry man was fast enough to grab his hair pulling him back, her breath started to become heavy as she watched him break the man neck and the body drop dead to the floor, she blinked multiple times as she looked at him, it was just like that day, and now she was scared of losing him.

"Joonggil..." she whispered and when the boy turned to her he noticed a tear roll down her check and he seemed to come back to his right mind as he quickly looked at the bodies and then back at her speechless. "why..." she continued.

"Haeun-ah..." he called out and her heart stopped beating at this nickname.

PAST MEMORIES

"Haeun-ah" her husband called out while she was crying down on her bed, he kneeled down next to her, it was so hard seeing her like that. "it's going to be okay"

"no! you don't understand! why..." she sobbed out trying to push him away but he quickly took her in his arms keeping her close to his chest. "I feel so disgusting..."

"it's going to be okay, I'm here now Haeun-ah... you're the prettiest woman I've ever saw and I love you so much..."

END OF PAST MEMORIES

She knew she was a murderer too, for sure it was her job, but him? he was not, it shouldn't have happened again, and she was going to carry that guilty over and over again until her final death, until her heart would burn.

"Manager Lee!" Taejun ran inside the room worriedly but stopped when he noticed the look on her face, the boy eyes traveled around to the bodies and then darted to Joonggil. "what did you do..."

"Taejun..." she whispered and the boy quickly ran at her taking her out.

Joonggil stayed there as he tried to clean the blood from his face, he didn't know what he had triggered in her but he knew something happened, what he didn't know what that she was living her past memories again, and it hurted like hell.