ELEVEN: JEALOUSLY?

When she woke up the man was still next to her, an arm placed under her head while his body was facing the ceiling as he was peacefully sleeping, she got up from the bed silently and she walked to the kitchen.

"fuck he really came to bed..." she whispered to herself.

she decided to cook a quick breakfast for both of them, she hated having him around but it was too late to regret it.
Joonggil slowly opened his eyes and he immediately sit up when he noticed the girl wasn't next to him, worry started to fill him as he quickly stood up leaving the room but he sighed in relief when he noticed she was cooking.

"fuck, you scared me." his deep morning voice made her jump in surprise and she looked at him.

"I didn't want to wake you up." she replied and placed two bowls on the table sitting down.

He didn't answer as he slowly sit down next to her, he started eating as she looked at him hoping that he was enjoying the food atleast.

"you slept well tonight." she said and he kept silent but it was indeed true. "your clothes are clean and done, you can change since we should go to work."

The two didn't talk anymore after that, they got ready and directly went to Jumadeung without talking to each others for the whole day, not even looking at each others or mentioning what happened.

"Manager Lee!" a voice called her while she was working through the hall.

"oh Manager Jung, I didn't know you were visiting Jumadeung today." she said to the old man.

"yeah, I had some things to discuss with the director... but I also had something to talk with you about, I have some new business things going on that could interest Jumadeung, would you come to my office for a dinner this friday? so we could discuss them together." he proposed.

This request sounded a bit weird to her but her eyes landed on Joonggil leaning on the reception with some papers in his hands, the receptionist had literally heart eyes on him as she leaned closer to him pretending to help him with the papers.

"Manager Lee?" the old man infront of her called in confusion making her snap out of her thoughts.

"yeah, count me in on friday... sorry I have work to do now." she quickly said making her way to the reception. "I need the papers from my case the one from yesterday."

The receptionist sighed annoyed backing away from the man and going to search for her papers, Joonggil eyes moved to her standing right beside him while she didn't even glance at him once.

"Here Manager Lee." the receptionist gave her an envelope and she noticed the way Joonggil was looking at Haeun. "you need more help Manager Park?"

"no, thank you." he simply replied as he watched the woman leave and he followed. "Haeun, I need to work on that case from yesterday too."

"so?" she questioned walking to her office.

"it's better if we work on it together." he didn't even wait for her answer as he sat down on one of her couches.

She looked at him perplexed but then she gave up knowing how stubborn he was, so she walked to her desk sitting down to work, her mind kept wondering to how that woman was so close to him and how he seemed to not care, or maybe he enjoyed it and she ruined his chances? why was it bothering her so much?

"what's wrong?" he asked noticing how she was not focusing.

"nothing, that receptionist seemed to like you a lot." she simply replied moving her eyes to the papers.

"you think so? It didn't seem like that to me." he replied and her eyes darted to him.

"man she was all over you, her eyes were saying 'Park Joonggil, fuck me on this counter infront of everyone'" she tried to mimic her voice and a chuckle left his lips.

"oh well, she is a beautiful woman." he replied and she blinked.

"stupid ass bitch." she muttered under her breath moving her eyes back to the papers.

"but I enjoyed fucking you on a table more." he grinned and her eyes widened but she stayed silent for a while.

"it won't happen again." she replied after thinking about it, his smirk didn't leave his face. "Taejun!" she called out and the boy instantly walked inside the office.

"yes?" he replied not minding Joonggil on the couch.

"come here, I have something to tell you." the boy walked up to her and she whispered something next to his ear, earning the curiosity of the other man that was trying to listen.

"are you sure it's a good idea?" he asked worriedly and she simply nodded.

"I'll manage, I want you to be ready anyway." she simply replied.