FIFTEEN: MINE

WARNING: SMUT! (I will put the warning inside the chapter too when it starts and when it ends so you can skip that part)

-
The next day walking inside the building side by side all eyes were on them, it was strange for everyone not seeing them fight, and he was back to his cold self because he didn't want others to see his soft spot, it was a thing reserved only for her.

"Manager Lee." a voice called and she stopped looking behind.

"oh Ryunggu." she said. "do you need something?"

"Director said that tonight we can enjoy ourselves at the bar, I don't know what's the reason for this informal meeting, but I wanted to invite you." he said, Joonggil eyes traveled to the woman.

"well okay, I think I'll be there, we don't always have time to rest." she said nodding.

"I'll be there too then." Joonggil calmly said and her eyes darted to him.

"what? you don't even come to business dinners most of the times and now you want to come to drink with us?" Haeun asked in confusion, the man nodded and then walked away leaving her with Ryunggu.

"Manager Park seems in good shape recently... did you beat him up?" he asked and she sighed.

"No, but I might do it if he doesn't stop acting weird." she whispered walking away too.

THAT NIGHT AT THE BAR

Music was playing loud as usually while the group was sat drinking and talking all together, the director said she was going to pay so they could enjoy it, and it was more relaxing that she was dressed comfortably and not with her usual suit and nothing too much formal.
Joonggil too was dressed normally and everyone seemed to not be used to it, he received compliments and strange looks like they were asking themselves if it was really him, the two were sat next to each others.

"Manager Lee" Ryunggu called.

"call me Haeun, we are not in the office, we are relaxing right?" she gave a small smile and the boy nodded.

"I just wanted to say that it's nice seeing you so comfortably every once in a while." he said and Joonggil gripped tightly on his glass taking a sip, one of his hands slipped on her thigh under the table squeezing it slightly to make her understand he wasn't enjoying it.

"oh you too Ryunggu, I like your jacket." she said with a small chuckle.

Her eyes traveled to the man on her side, he still had that serious expression while he gulped the whole glass down, she laughed and he gave her a questioning look.

"you wanted to come, so atleast have fun, don't be an old man." she whispered next to his ear and got up to go dance in the crowd with some of them, Ryunggu and Joonwoong joined too,

"seems like Lim Ryunggu has a liking for Manager Lee." a girl at the table said excitedly.

"yeah, he always had it, remember?" another one answered but their eyes widened when Joonggil shattered the glass on the table.

The director looked at him and a small smile appeared on her lips, she was really good with her job.
Joonggil got up walking to the crowd where the group was dancing and he grabbed the woman wrist making her turn around in confusion.

"are you okay?" she questioned worriedly noticing his strange expression.

"we should go home." he coldly said not caring if someone might've saw them together and so close.

"why?" she asked in confusion bringing her arms around his neck and she smiled. "why don't you stay and dance with me instead? you don't want others to find out you have a soft spot for a woman?"