threats (irondad but only a little)

Prompt day 4: knife to throat
Aka very short (400 words)
Very sweet

"H-hey man! Let's just talk this out, yeah?" Spiderman said, humerously nervous, but unnaturally calm for having a knife to his throat and a hand restraining his arms back.

But before Peter could calmly kick the man away, the knife had been dragged across the bare open front of his neck, straight into his esophagus.

He couldn't talk, he couldn't breathe.

But he tried his best to stay calm, he could hold his breath for quite a while, he figured it was an ability he must've gained with the spider bite. Right?

He pushed the thought aside as the pain suddenly hit him and he resisted a mangled scream.

In his pained distraction, the man had kicked him to the ground. Peter couldn't make light of it with one of his friendly neighborhood spiderman signature quips because he couldn't speak, though he had had a couple options of what to say in mind.

He heard Karen's voice in his mask.

"Peter, you've sustained significant injury. Should I call Mr. Stark?" Karen asked, already having sent an alert to him about the injury.

Peter could only gargle words out.

He kicked the guy off him and stepped on the hand with the knife, hearing a nauseating crack. He cringed, going to say something sort of apologetic, but finding a searing, burning pain where his voice was supposed to be.

He felt blood bubble up into his mouth, but didn't let his hands off the man.

Police arrived to arrest the man, and with him came IronMan.

"Spidey, Karen alerted me that you- oh holy sh--crap." Tony said as he saw Peter holding to hands to his neck, blood seeping through the mask and dripping into his costume and coating his hands as he tried to stop his blood from getting everywhere.

Peter pulled his mask up over his nose, his face pale and the cut in his neck so deep it was beginning to look like a second mouth.

"can't. Breathe." Peter mouthed silently to the man in front of him before stumbling forward dizzily into the man's arms, giving him a closer look at it.

"Let's get you to medbay, with your super healing you'll be fine." Tony said calmly, "it's not as far in as it feels. Very slow breaths. Very slow, very deep. You'll be okay."

Peter let himself relax as much as he could in the arms of Ironman as they flew back to the Avenger's tower to get him stitches.