concussion 2 (irondad)

Idk set somewhere probably post civil war pre infinity war and it's completely made up scenario

------

Peter began to question his readiness to be a big time superhero, maybe he still needed to be taking on the little guys for a while.

He didn't feel well at all.

The aliens that had hold on him slammed his head into the wall again and then dropped him four stories to the ground. He landed on a pile of rublle. The aliens dropped down off the balcony soon after.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter asked wearily into his comms, calling out on the open line. Everyone was listening, everyone could hear the fear, unease, and exhaustion in his voice.

Iron Man, despite being fully surrounded by aliens, reminded of his first major team battle in New York, spoke up in response.

"I'm here, kid. I'm here." He said, blasting off alien after alien, Captain America fighting down the same street again.

"I c-can't-" he stuttered. He couldn't keep his thoughts straight. He could barely move, his head was spinning, and he shot a web at an approaching alien, pinning him to the ground.

Peter managed to lift himself up off the pile of rubble, breathing heavily, blood gushing from the gash in his head, soaking through his mask. He knew he had to get off the ground, but it hurt too much.

"You can't what? Kid, do you need help?" Mr. Stark asked.

Peter let out a cry, "it hurts, my head hurts." He sobbed, curling up on the ground. He was sick to his stomach, unprotected, unsafe, and unable to move.

"Kid, I need you to get off the ground. I know it hurts, but you gotta get somewhere safe so someone can come find you." Tony said, boldly punching another alien and firing mini missiles at it from his arm, "you're strong, Pete. You're so strong you can do this." He said, ignoring the fact that this kid could usually walk away from bullet wounds unscathed within a couple of hours, no tears shed. He knew it was bad. He knew he had to stay calm.

"Okay." Pete said, breathing from his mouth, pushing himself up onto his elbows, webbing off another alien running at him.

"Peter, keep your comms on. Don't turn it off okay, I'm right here with you the whole time." Tony said, his gentle words inspiring the whole team to fight harder for SpiderMan, whose name they had just learned was Peter.

"Okay." He responded, his voice shaking.

"Sh-shit." He mumbled to himself, pulling his limp, bent arm up. It was very much broken. He wanted to hold it and support it but he had to get to the roof of the building. These aliens couldn't fly. They couldn't climb.

He spotted a balcony and started climbing up with three limbs, pushing through the pain in his very swollen ankles and relying mostly on his good arm to pull him up.

He stopped on a fire escape, too nauseous to even move. His whole world was spinning, ready to pull him down to the ground as fuzzy black unconciousness stabbed at the edges of his sight.

"Mr. Stark my stomach hurts." He said.

"I know, bud. You've gotta keep climbing. Get as high as you can. Where are you?" Tony asked.

"Some- some fire escape." He answered, the whole team listening as he gagged afterwards.

"Peter, Peter just breathe. Just breathe, you've gotta get higher." Tony said calmly, wanting to cry as everyone listened to Peter retch, then cry out as an alien grabbed his ankle, silence following after his shriek.