the third day of sickmas: stomach bug

(obv vomiting etc in this one)

Background: Peter is spending Christmas in the avengers tower w the avengers because may is out of town. Idk what movie this is cannon to, iron man's alive + Captain America is alive + they tolerate eachother also it's not all of them but it's the ones I wanted to be there so

Yeah
It's fiction
Take that
Rahhhhh
-----

It was Christmas morning and Peter felt far less than desirable. He had a pounding headache, was sweaty, exhausted, achey all over, and incredibly nauseous.

He barely registered what day it was when he woke up, all his prior excitement for the new Christmas experience vanished into thin air as he tossed and turned, trying to force his sick body back into sleep.

But it was useless.

He slowly got up and went to let someone know he wasn't feeling well and to do presents without him, sad but fully willing to sacrifice the once in a lifetime experience for medicine and sleep.

Turns out, it was already 10am and everyone was awake and waiting for him. When he walked into the living room, all the avengers were sitting on the couches, small piles of presents from each other all organized in front of them.

"Aye, good morning, young spider!" Loki said, his brother Thor next to him, staring intensely at the box he was holding, trying to guess what was inside.

"Underooooooos"

"Ah, Peter you're awake! Come on over let's open presents." Steve said, excited to get the morning started.

Peter really couldn't shake the feeling that he was going to throw up anymore, "uhm, actually i-" he hesitated, "Mr. Stark can I talk to you real quick?" He very suddenly wasn't looking good at all, if it wasn't obvious before it was now.

"Sure, kid. We'll be right back." Tony said as they walked around the corner, "what's up?"

Peter took a breath, he felt like if he opened his mouth he might vomit, like it was right in the back of his mouth, he had so much drool forming and he didn't know why, "My stomach hu-uurk"

He gagged at the end of the sentence and leaned over, and suddenly Mr. Stark was sprinting him to the closest bathroom. He made it over the tile before the entire Christmas eve dinner came hurling out of his mouth, landing with a sickening splat on the tile. He tried to stop it with his hands, making some kind of cup to try and keep it off the floor, but it was too much.

He gagged again over his hands and all Tony could do without getting his socks soaked in puke was push him over the toilet, where he heaved again, the sound of Peter's gagging and the liquid into liquid making Tony feel queasy as well.

Carefully, he stepped over the puddle of puke and went to kneel next to Peter, rubbing the back of his sweaty T-shirt as he dry heaved, drool freely pouring from his mouth.

Tony heard a distant voice call out to them, "Hey everything ok down there? We're waiting!" Someone shouted, probably Cap.

Peter whimpered slightly as the nausea seized his throat once again, but not enough to make him throw up. Tony ran a hand through the boy's hair, "it's okay, kid. Just get it out, you'll feel better afterwards."

Peter gagged again, straightening up over the toilet, and then puking for the last time. He sat up afterwards, opening his eyes. He didn't realize they had been closed.

"Feel better?" Tony asked with a slightly dreadful chuckle at the disaster on the bathroom floor.

Peter nodded shyly, "god, I made a huge mess."