"like crying out in empty rooms with no one there except the moon."

Alt: journal/solitary confinement/ "make it stop"

TW: human trafficking, sexual assault
------

4 months, 21 days, and 14 hours.

That's how long Peter had been imprisoned in the same room. He was fed once a week, unchained and taken to the bathroom once a day, and beaten up every couple of hours.

The worst part, was he hadn't even been kidnapped as Spiderman. He had been kidnapped as Peter Parker. He had been targeted for being a weaker looking boy.

He wasn't the only one who had been kidnapped either. Day 1 there had been a lot of kids in the same room as him. Some as young as toddlers, others in their lower twenties. All of them were scared.

The older kids had their ankles, wrists, and knees duct taped together as well as a piece that went over their mouth and around the back of their heads to gag them. The younger ones had their upper arms duct taped together around their torso, restricting the movement of their arms at all, and then their legs were taped together all the same. Their mouths were especially taped over, they were louder.

Peter had watched many of the younger ones physically gagging on the tape and cloth as they tried to scream through the restraints or whenever they failed to restrain their sobs.

Peter, however, had gotten out of these restraints easily. He had begun to get the kids out through a small, barred window in their room. He pryed open the bars and told the kids to run far away and call for help from the first people they saw, praying to himself that those people wouldn't be their kidnappers.

He went youngest to oldest until somebody was kicked back through the window and a man came storming through the door. He immediately singled out Peter, being the one out of his restraints.

The man was big and burly. He probably worked out. His arms were muscly visibly scarred. He reminded Peter of what a Viking would look like if he was trying to blend in with modern society, but he didn't say anything, he decided to save it for spiderman.

His giant fist went hurling straight at the boy's head, hurling him into the wall and causing his vision to go black.

When Peter woke up, somebody was leaning over him. The room was spinning and he couldn't identify much. He could feel hunger tearing at his stomach and knew that, with his metabolism, he'd be gone fast if he didn't get something to eat. At the same time, however, the thought of food made him physically gag.

Someone rolled him to his side as he gasped for breath, and then coughed as he reacted to a severe, sharp pain in his ribs. He made some kind of yelping sound and his ringing ears picked up several voices quickly shushing him.

He took a gasp. Someone grabbed his hand and he squeezed it for dear life, looking for something physical to hold on to.

When his vision finally cleared (it was still blurry and one of his eyes was nearly swollen shut) he saw a redhead leaning over him. She was thin and freckles were highlighted over her sharp cheekbones.

"Shhh, shhh, we've been saving water, drink some." She urged carefully, using her hand to sit his head up just enough to take a small sip.

He coughed slightly afterwards, "w'happen?" He whispered, not quite able to make his lips and tongue move correctly. He tried to connect what had happened in his head, but he didn't have a clue. His memories were gone.

"You hit your head really hard." The redhead whispered back, helping him slowly sit up, "he beat you up in front of all of us, but you got some people out." She whispered, "and you got my duct tape loose, so I've been trying to care for those left the best I can."