Einstein (irondad)

(I'm back at it guys. This one isn't prompted from the list but it uhhhh. It's definitely angsty and tw for rape. Cuzzzzz Skip Wescott. Yeah 👎👎👎

Also heavily featuring Bruce banner and pepper Potts (marvel rly likes alliteration fr) being calmer than tony

Also this is like 3000+ words so happy birthday to all of you muah 🎂🥳)

The door to his room slammed shut.

Peter sat in horror and shock, naked on his bed.

He pulled on the first clothes he saw (sweatpants and a Tshirt) grabbed his spiderman mask, web slingers, and his phone as he snuck out his window and onto the fire escape.

Then he climbed to the top of his apartment building. The sky was pitch black, covered by rain and dark, dark storm clouds. Every once in a while the city would be relit by a flash of cloud lightning, or a bolt striking somewhere, sending grids of the town temporarily without power.

He could barely move his legs. His whole body was trembling so severely and his hip, his hip hurt so badly. Something was wrong. So wrong.

It hurt to move his leg at all.

Haphazardly, he pulled his mask over his face, already feeling the pouring, freezing rain drenching the clothes he was wearing. He locked on his webshooters and took off unsteadily towards the Avengers tower.

He didn't know what else to do. He didn't know where else to turn.

As he swung he thought over and over about what had happened.

Aunt May was pulled out of town for business, so, logically, she asked their neighbor to check in on Peter every once in a while, bring him something to eat once or twice a week, having discussed how busy he got with his internship and schoolwork. He had to keep up his good grades to get into MIT!

And everything with Skip Wescott was fine, good even. He was charismatic, great at making conversation. He always seemed kind and interested in what Peter was up to.

Which was great because Peter loved to ramble and most people found it annoying. So when Skip wanted to hear about every little detail of his day he gladly obliged and talked on and on without a second thought.

His Spidey sense didn't even go off at first. Not until the second day they'd spent together. Skip had cooked him something to eat after school, and made a wierd comment that send a jolt of that tingling hypervigilance through his body.

But just as soon as it was there it was gone. He found it strange, but didn't dwell on it. Skip was nice to be around, he even had a nickname for him inspired by his goody-two shoes nerd archetype he fell into at school: Einstein.

Then there was today. Skip was already in the apartment when he got home, immediately something felt different about his demeanor. His Spidey senses were bugging him.

It was constant, but not extreme. Like there was a pipe somewhere that needed to be fixed soon or it would be a bigger problem, but not immediately. For now it was fine. He made note to look around later and call their landlord whenever he found the problem, hoping to make less for May to worry about later.

But somehow he was encouraged into his room, supposedly showing something, an action figure or maybe a math problem he'd cleverly solved before the rest of the class, to Skip. But his Spidey senses roared into action as he heard the door click shut behind them, the man said something along the lines of, "c'mon Einstein, it'll be fun!"

Peter whipped his head around and was pushed onto the bed. His own bed.

He'd yelled for him to stop, but a mouth had connected to his and no matter how much he squirmed he couldn't escape somehow, even with his super strength. He was helpless. It rivaled how helpless he'd felt when he first started living with his aunt and uncle, or after his uncle Ben had died. It may have even been worse.