anxiety attack

(this is sorta a ramble idea for a book I wanna do eventually)
Requests---->

When Mr. Stark walked into the Parker's apartment for the first time, needing Spiderman's help to fight Captain America, things did not go as planned.

Not at all.

The first time he knocked, no one answered the door.

The second time he knocked a woman yelled, "NO SOLICITING!!" From inside the apartment and he heard rushed movement inside.

He furrowed his eyebrows and knocked again. He was Tony Stark and he didn't have any extra time in his schedule. He needed to get this process moving along.

The third time he knocked, someone opened the door.

It was a woman.

"Hi, I'm here to see Peter Parker." He said calmly, silently taking in her messy bun and creating nicknames for her in his head.

The woman shifted through a couple of shocked facial expressions before speaking calmly.

"You.... Tony Stark... Are here to see Pete?" She asked, looking stressed, but equally as surprised.

"Yes. He applied for a little program thing I put up. I decided to pay some of the applicants I'm considering a visit and discuss the details with them." He lied. He really just needed to see spiderman.

"Really? That's so unlike him. Do you think you can come back in around an hour?" She asked hesitantly. Peter was anxious and if there was even a chance he had to talk to someone he wasn't comfortable around, he wouldn't sign up for it. He wasn't one to put himself out there like that.

"I don't think so I'm on a very tight schedule here." He said, checking his watch.

"Okay have some walnut bread and sit on the couch for a minute, he's uhm.." she hesitated.

Tony furrowed his eyebrows.

"He just needs a second." May said after a second, leading the billionaire inside. Tony cringed as he heard a retching from the bathroom.

"Is he okay..?" Tony asked, suddenly wondering what he'd gotten himself into.

May didn't answer, only took a deep breath before she left to find Peter in the bathroom.

The boy was deep into a panic attack. It has come out of nowhere. He has felt the swell of fear in his chest that restricted his breathing and his thoughts began to race on and on and on and he couldn't control it. He felt like he had no control over anything anymore. He certainly didn't have control during panic attacks.

He dry heaved over the toilet again, fully losing his grip on reality as his hyperventilating became severe, his vision blurred, and began everything was lost to fading black in the edges of his sight. He couldn't hear May's voice or feel her hands, she was too familiar.

She sank away the same way the rest of his surroundings did.

But then there was a new voice, one that seemed familiar but not enough to pinpoint, and then there were calloused hands on his shoulders.

"Peter, listen to me. Can you hear me?" The voice said.

Somewhere in his process of receiving reality again, he realized he was curled up and everything was dark because his head was buried in his knees and his hands were over his head. He made no effort to move from the position, but answered the question with a nod.

"Okay, I'm gonna put a hand on your back, try to focus on breathing slower." Tony said calmly, his voice still, trying to let his emotions rub off on the small boy and allow him to feel a little better.