trans peter (irondad)

Peter is trans, incredibly dysphoric, not out to anybody except may. May isn't supportive, doesn't appreciate him being at home while she is.

Context: Spiderman's identity is still unknown, Mr. Stark finds him after he hasn't taken his binder off in like three days

--------

Peter had been out on patrol for the whole weekend. He hadn't ate, he hadn't slept, he hadnt taken off his binder in at least three days, he stopped keeping up.

Being SpiderMan was great because everyone saw him as a boy. They saw his flat chest and the sock he stuck in his boxers and rolled with it, not thinking twice, and Peter loved it. Passing was something that bloomed a new wave of euphoria in his chest, it never got old. So other than his neverending urge to help people, he was motivated to patrol through the encouragement of passing, which he didn't do at home.

He had come out to his aunt a while ago, and she hasn't taken it well at all. The fights never stopped after that. Whenever he was home, she yelled at him. She stopped making dinners for him, then buying enough food for him to make his own.

They pretty much never saw each other anymore, and that was fine. Mr. Delmar always gave him a free sandwich. That didn't change the fact that he was literally starving though.

His ribs were beginning to stick out real far and his healing factor wasn't working so well anymore, and now, as he swung through Queens, looking for danger to help with, he felt a sharp pull at his ribs and suddenly was having a lot of trouble breathing.

He half crashed into an alleyway, stumbling to the ground and coughing painfully, hiding behind a dumpster, wheezing.

------

Tony Stark was having a difficult day, to say the least. Okay, so it wasn't that difficult.

Pepper had just gotten back from a business trip and she was jet lagged as fuck. So naturally, Tony wanted to do something nice for her. By now, he'd gotten the memo that she hated all the big extravagant gifts he got for her, so instead he headed to his local convenience store (with his sunglasses and baseball hat) and started to pull together a little recovery basket. He bought a soft blanket, her favorite candy, some healthy snacks he knew she enjoyed, and a big gift bag to put it in. On his way back, he was interrupted by none other than Spiderman crashing into the alleyway right next to him.

He stood, shocked for a moment, watching as the boy wheezed and held his chest, crawling behind the dumpster to cough, not even realizing someone had seen all of this happen.

Tony was going to just move along until the coughing just kept going. He moved the bag from his hand to his elbow and slowly made his way into the alley, "hello?"

The coughing didn't stop and instead of spiderman, he found a person with mid-length, slightly wavy, unkempt brown hair holding the Spiderman mask in their hands. Their jacket was half off and they were tugging halfheartedly at the strap bottom of something underneath their makeshift, onsie looking suit.

Tony wasn't sure what to make of this until 'Spiderman' noticed him standing there.

He quickly lowered himself down to one knee, taking off his glasses and cap, revealing himself as THE Tony Stark, "so you're spiderman."

This person in front of him, now clutching their chest, nodded curtly, "please don't tell anyone." He mustered in as deep of a voice as possible.

Tony was confused to say the least, but he just nodded, "I won't tell anyone who you are. Is your chest okay?"

Peter just nodded, knowing his ribs underneath were likely broken from such excessive time binding. But it hurt him more to take it off. He didn't regret the injury at all. If it kept him feeling like a boy, then he wanted it on, no matter what it did to his body.