Chapter 16- I'm Bleeding...

-Kie is now 16 weeks-
~Kiara's POV~
I woke up in the middle of the night, having to use the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, did what I had to do, and made my way back to the bedroom. However, halfway back, I felt this wave of sickness just come over me and before I knew it, I was running back to the bathroom.

After I threw up whatever I ate for dinner the night before, and probably then some, I put my head in my hands. Once I picked my head back up, I noticed JJ leaning on the doorway, half awake. Once he saw that I noticed him, he bent down to my side and rubbed my back.

"Are you ok?" He whispered to me.
I looked at him and I didn't even whether to say yes or no, so I ended up just leaning myself on him.
He flushed and toilet for me and helped me up.
"Come on, let's get you to bed..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning I woke up to a familiar warm touch on my back. I turned over and saw that JJ was awake and rubbing my back.
He smiled when he saw me. "Morning... how you feel?"
I rubbed my eyes and laid there for a second, trying to figure out what exactly my body was feeling right now. "Like... tired and still a bit sick..."

JJ stroked my hair a bit and looked down at me, almost upset because he knew that there wasn't really much he could do. "Well listen, the gang wanted to know if we all wanted to go hang out on the boat today. Do you think that you would be up for that, or should I tell them that you're not feeling well?"

I shook my head. "No, I'll be fine I think... maybe being on the boat will be good, and hanging out with our friends."
He looked at me unsure. "Are you sure?"
I nodded my head.

We both got up, had some breakfast, and then pretty soon, we got a message in our group chat to all meet at the dock. We got ready, and headed over to meet the pogues. Once we finally met up, we all got on the HMS Pogue and started heading more in the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later, the 5 of us were just sitting on the boat, probably about 2 miles into the water.
The boys were by the wheel, laughing and bullshitting as usual, while Sarah and I were tanning out in the sun while talking.

"You guys wanna find out the gender of the baby or no?" Sarah asked me.
I looked at her and then looked out onto the water. "Yea that's the plan. I think it's a boy, but JJ thinks it's a girl."

She smiled at me. "You guys got names picked out yet?"
I laughed and shook my head. "No, not yet.."
She looked at me, then grabbed my left hand. "Speaking of names, when you marry JJ, are you gonna change your name?"

I smiled and nodded my head. "Yea... I really want to. Like really really want to."
She practically squealed from excited. "I'm so excited for your wedding!"
I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't really want a wedding... it's not something I've ever been so crazy on... I kinda just want a small courthouse thing with just the 5 of us. And I guess my parents if we decide to just do it before we turn 18."

Sarah looked at me with her mouth open and was speechless for a hot minute before she finally spoke. "I can't believe you just said that. You don't want a wedding?!"
I shook my head. "Not really. I mean... maybe after this little peanut's born we could do something but... I'm not sure. JJ and I talked about it last night and we both agreed that not having a wedding wouldn't be the end of the world. Not to mention that a wedding can add up to be really expensive and we're gonna have a baby in like 5-6 months."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I mean... yea I guess you're right." She looked at me. "So.. how's the pregnancy been so far?"
I laughed a bit when she asked me that. "Not all sunshine and roses if that's what you're wondering." I put my hand on my stomach and looked out on the water. "Yesterday was amazing, right? Didn't feel sick or weak or anything all day. Then night time comes and at around 4 am, I go use the bathroom, make my way back to our bedroom, and then have to sprint back to the bathroom and throw up whatever I ate for dinner the day before... so fun."

Then we heard some whistling and both looked up in the boys' direction. Then John B started talking. "Hey we're gonna drive the boat around a bit. So you guys might want to readjust or something."

Sarah gave a thumbs up and went over to John B to sit on his lap as he was about to start driving. JJ came over to me and sat down with me. I put my head on his lap while he started to twirl my hair in his fingers.

~~~~~~~~~~~
We started driving around and going fast throughout the water, before out of nowhere I started feeling sick. Before I knew it, I barely pulled myself up fast enough to throw up outside of the boat.

John B stopped the boat and JJ was by my side, rubbing my face and keeping my hair back.
"Woah, hey are you ok?" JJ asked me.
Once I finished throwing up, my body felt so incredibly weak that I just fell back into JJ's arms.

~JJ's POV~
Once Kie finished throwing up, she looked like she was about to pass out, luckily I pulled her back because if I didn't, I'm pretty sure she was going to fall into the water.

Once she was in my arms, she looked up at me.
"Hey, are you ok?" I asked her.
She looked at me with tired eyes and slightly shook her head. "My body feels so weak... like a switch just flipped..."

I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.
"Hey John B, mind taking us back to our place?" I asked him.
"Yea sure thing." He said.
Kie shook her head. "No we don't have to... I'm fine..."
But I could see she wasn't, she needed rest. "No, we're going to go back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once John B brought us back, I helped Kie inside and took her to our bed.
Once I got her in bed, I helped her change into comfy clothes and she looked upset. "I'm sorry for ruining our day..."
I looked at her confused and kissed her forehead. "Hey you didn't ruin anything... I'm just glad you're ok... you're my main priority..."

She smiled at me and started to tear up. "You're too sweet."
I smiled at her and laid in bed with her for a few minutes before she fell asleep.
She woke up about an hour later, still in my arms.
"Hey..." she sleepily said.

I looked down and smiled at her. "Hey there... how was your nap?"
She smiled up at me. "Much needed... but I'm really hungry now." She laughed.
I laughed too. "Ok, do you want me to make you a sandwich?"
She nodded her head. "Yes please. With cheese and ham and Mayo."

I kissed her forehead before I got up. "Coming right up. I'll bring it to you ok?"
She smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you, we love you." She pointed to her stomach.
I smiled and laughed to myself before going to the kitchen to make her sandwich.

After I was almost done making it, I heard some footsteps up didn't look up.
"Hey JJ?" I heard Kie's voice.
"Yea?" I asked her, not looking up.
"Um... I'm bleeding..." I heard her voice broke.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊