Chapter 21- Our First Fight As A Married Couple

~Kiara's POV~
I took a deep breath as I opened the door and walked in the house. I saw JJ sitting on the sofa. He didn't hear me at first, but once I put my keys on the kitchen counter, that's when he looked and saw me.

He walked over. "Kie.. hey."
I smiled slightly. "Hey J..."
He slowly went over and gave me a hug. "Look I'm so so so sorry, Kie..."

As much as I wanted to still be mad at him, instead, I just hugged him and melted in his touch. "I missed you so much..." I started crying.
JJ just stroked my hair and kissed my head before I pulled away and looked up at him.
He smiled down at me and wiped my tears. "I'm so sorry... I didn't mean any of it, I was high, I was delusional. But I love you so so so so much. My gorgeous wife."

I smiled up at him and ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you too... I'm sorry for how I acted... I guess it was the hormones..." I slightly laughed.
He laughed a bit too and stroked my face. "You have every right to be upset with me. What I did wasn't ok and I'm sorry..."

I shook my head and smiled. "It's ok... I forgive you."
He smiled and pulled my face in to give me a kiss. "Hey, our first fight as a married couple..." he laughed.
I laughed a bit too. "Yea, but something tells me it won't be our last..."
He laughed and nodded his head. "Definitely not the last."

-Later that day-
A little bit later on in the day, I was on the couch eating some chips, and JJ was in the kitchen doing some dishes. Then I heard my phone going off, but it was in the kitchen.

JJ called out to me. "Kie, it's the doctors office."
I groaned and got off the couch and answered the phone. Then hung up after 2 minutes. "They just wanted to confirm our appointment for next week."
He smiled. "This is the gender one right?"

I nodded my head and smiled. "Yea, it's September 5th at 3:15pm."
He groaned. "Why on the first day of school?"
I laughed. "It was the earliest I could get it! Plus speaking of school, we should head to the store and get some school supplies."
He looked at me. "Wanna go after I'm done here? We got nothing else to do."
I nodded my head. "Yea sure, that actually sounds perfect."

-Later-
JJ and I just got to the store and we were looking around. I grabbed a few notebooks, pencils, and folders.
I looked at JJ and laughed, seeing he hasn't gotten anything. "Come on, pick some stuff dude."

He laughed. "I usually just steal other people's stuff."
I rolled my eyes. "Well come on, now we're gonna buy you some actual school supplies that you don't need to steal."
He picked out some notebooks and pencils as well. Once we finished, we paid and got in the car.

JJ got in the drivers seat and looked at me. "Ok, what now?"
I looked at him and thought about it for a second. "Can we please get some tacos from that place near the wharf?"

He laughed and nodded his head. "Sure thing."
Once we pulled up to the restaurant, I stopped JJ before we got out of the car. "Instead of going inside and eating in there... what if you go inside, order, and then we can have a tailgate picnic by the beach? You know, in that quiet spot?"

He smiled. "That sounds like a great idea."
I smiled back and kissed him. "Thanks... I really don't feel like going out in public anymore for the day after being in the store..."
He smiled and stroked my hair. "No I get it. We can totally do that. I'll be right back."

He left and came back within 15 minutes. "Alright, got the food, now let's head to the beach."

We got to the beach and set up a little tailgate picnic set up. We started eating and stared out into the water. After about 5 minutes, I felt something and looks down at my stomach.
"JJ look feel this." I grabbed his hand and put it where the baby was kicking.

He smiled. "Sounds like she loves the tacos."
"You mean HE likes the tacos." I laughed.
He shrugged and looked down at my stomach. Then he looked back up at me and smiled. "You look so cute pregnant."

I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Thank you, even though this pregnancy is kicking my ass, I'm so happy that we're gonna have a baby..."
He smiled and nodded his head. "Me too."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊