Chapter 22- Just The Joys Of Pregnancy

-few days later-
~Kiara's POV~
I woke to a warm and familiar touch on my waist. However, I didn't want to wake up, so I ignored it. Then I felt a kiss on my neck, so I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head.

JJ was there smiling at me. "Morning sunshine."
I rolled over to face him and just snuggled in his chest.
He kissed my head. "Something wrong?"
I kept my eyes closed and just mumbled. "I just feel terrible..."

He moved down to be at eye level with me and stroked my hair. "I'm sorry... do you want anything?"
I shook my head and just snuggled closer to him. "I just want you..."

I heard him laugh a bit under his breath. "Alright you got it, baby." He kissed my head again. "You sure you don't want breakfast or something?"
I nodded my head. "I'm sure... I just wanna be with you..."

~~~~~~~~~
A little while later, I woke up from a nap I didn't even realize I took and saw that JJ wasn't in bed. I looked at my phone and saw that it was almost one in the afternoon. I sat up in bed and immediately felt worse than when I woke up the first time.

I rubbed my face, trying to shake off this wave, when I heard the door open and saw JJ walk in with some food.
He saw me and smiled. "You're awake. How you feeling?" He set the plate down on my nightstand.

I slightly smiled and shook my head. "I don't know what this little gremlin decided to do today... but they are sucking all the energy and health out of me."
JJ laughed a bit and kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry you feel this way..." he put his hand on my stomach and looked down at her. "Can you please give your mother a break?"

I laughed a bit and grabbed his face to kiss him. "You're too sweet."
He smiled and picked the plate back up again from my nightstand. "I didn't know what you wanted, since your cravings have been kind of all over. So I just got you some fruit because it's a safe choice and I didn't know how hungry you would be."

I smiled and took the plate. "Thank you, I'm like starving, but like super nauseous, so let's see how much I eat."
He laughed a bit and gave me a kiss. "Well eat whatever you want or feel like you can eat. I just want you to eat something."

I nodded my head and we both went to the kitchen, where we sat at the table and talked for a bit as we ate.
"School's in 2 days, you excited?" He sarcastically said.
I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "I'm so fucking stressed... it's all I've been thinking about."

He laughed a bit and moved the hair out of my face. "Maybe that's why you woke up feeling so crappy."
I shrugged. "Maybe... like I'm not nervous. Well I am, but I'm more concerned about what people are gonna say. You know, it's our senior year of high-school, I'm 5 months pregnant, we're married at 17, I changed my last name... You know people are gonna say shit."

He gave a slight smile and grabbed my hand. "Yea well, let's let them talk shit. What they say won't affect us or her."
I smiled. "First of all... you mean him." I laughed. "And second... maybe you're right... I'm just so stressed and overwhelmed about it."

He stroked my hand. "Don't worry... we share almost the same schedule anyway so we'll be together most of the time."
I rested my head on his hand. "You better expect me to be texting you in those 3 classes we don't have together."
He laughed and nodded his head. "Of course."

We talked for a bit before all of a sudden I felt so sick and ran to the bathroom to throw up everything I just ate.
JJ ran behind me to hold my hair as I threw up.
When I finished, I rubbed my face and got really hot. I started fanning myself. "It's so damn hot." I took off my shirt, now just wearing my shorts and a sports bra.

JJ held my hair back and kissed my shoulder. "You ok?"
I leaned on the toilet seat, breathing a bit heavy. "Yea I think so..." but as soon as I said that, I felt my mouth get full of salvia again and my head spiraled before I was throwing up again.

Once I finished throwing up again, I put my hand on my stomach. I felt JJ move my hair and run his fingers through it.
I looked at him. "I hate this so much..."
He kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry... come on, let's get you to bed."

We both got up and he held me close to him as we walked back to our bedroom because I was so dizzy. We got in bed again and I just laid there, not wanting to sleep, but too sick to move. I looked at JJ, I could tell he was a bit freaked out by all of this. This is the worse I've felt this entire pregnancy.

JJ played with my hair and looked at me. "Do you want anything?"
I shook my head and laid there, trying to fall asleep. "No I'm fine... well I'm not but... it's just the joys of pregnancy..." I slightly laughed.

He laughed a bit too and kept playing with my hair. "How many times in school do you think you're gonna screw up your name? You know, like writing it on quizzes and tests and shit?"
I looked at him and laughed again. "Oh for sure at least 100 times."

He smiled and I grabbed his hand and kissed it. I looked up at him and put my hand on his face. "I can't wait to find out the gender in two days."
He smiled and nodded his head. "Me too, but do you actually want to find out at the appointment or would you want to find out at like a party with the pogues?"

I thought about it for a minute. "Maybe finding out with a little get together with the pogues would be cool. I'm sure we could get a little cake made at a bakery with the gender."

He nodded his head and played with my hair more. "I hope this baby has your curly hair."
I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Well I hope that this baby has your gorgeous blue eyes."

He smiled at me and plays with my hair more, putting his hand on my stomach. "Are you feeling better now?"
I nodded my head a bit, but also shrugged my shoulders. "Like I said, it's just the joys of pregnancy."

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
This idea was given to me by outerbaanksjiara