Chapter 4

(Louise's POV)

I HATE needles. I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming about Logan, until I felt something in my shoulder. Poke. " AHHHH," I screamed. Nurse Kindle was injecting me with something, but I didn't know what. Nurse Kindle said, " Relax, Louise, it's just steroids." Steroids?! I thought I didn't have allergies? And steroids?! Shouldn't I know why I need steroids?

And then right in that moment, Logan walked in and saw me squirming away from the needle. I wanted to die even more now, because then Logan would be sure to tell everyone that I'm afraid of needles. 

(Logan's POV)

I walked in to check on Louise, and she was squirming away from the doctor. She was holding a shot of God knows what. Louise's eyes still weren't fully open, so I knew she'd just woken up. She looked at me with a worried look and her face turned red. I think she was embarrassed about me being in the room at that time. 

Louise yelled at me, " Logan, GET OUT!!!" Yep, she was embarrassed. I left but kept the door cracked so I could hear what was going on.

(Louise's POV)

Good, Logan got out. Now, the NEEDLE! The injection finished, and my throat felt less tight. My body was no longer itchy. Nurse Kindle said, " See? All better!" Okay, I admit it. Earlier, I said, " I already hate Nurse Kindle." I don't completely hate Nurse Kindle, but still. I was still scared. I beckoned, " Logan?" Logan entered the room, and rushed to the bed to comfort me. He squeezed my hand, and it felt nice, like a massage. 

Logan's eyes glimmered. I couldn't help but blush. He said, " You feeling less crappy today?" I sat up and exclaimed, " Hell yeah!" Logan said, " I'll sign the form. You should be free to go once I'm done. See ya in a minute, four ears." I replied, " See ya, Logie." 

Okay, okay, I know what it looks like. It's NOT that! Nurse Kindle pulled out a crate from under the bed. She said, " We wanted to give you a care kit! Since you're older, not only does the kit come with itch cream and bandages, it also comes with deodorant, face wash, pads..." I, embarrassed, yelled, " Okay, I get it!" Logan walked back in, and said, " Okay, you're free to go." Logan helped me out of the bed and walked me home. I didn't have school because of my head injury. Apparently, I'm not supposed to leave bed, unless I'm going to the bathroom. Logan volunteered to take care of me while I recover at home. Ugh, he's just getting in my life.

When we got to the house, Logan carried me up the stairs. It was awesome. He tucked me into bed, and we started to talk. Eventually, I fell asleep. I was so exhausted from everything that happened, I accidentally fell asleep. Logan is so cute...