Chapter 28

(Logan's POV)

We walked back into the hotel room to see Tina hugging Jimmy Pesto, sobbing, begging for him to change his mind. I yelled, " What's going on?" Mr. and Mrs. Belcher were in tears. Mr. Belcher said, " Jimmy wants to marry me, and that would cause problems for Tina... and all of us." Louise, that brave girl, snapped at Jimmy. She yelled, " GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY FAMILY, JIMMY! IF YOU DON'T HEED MY WARNING, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH ALL OF MY MIGHT!"

Jimmy replied, " Then let it be..." Louise charged at Jimmy. She threw punches and kicks all around. Mr. Belcher sobbed, " Louise! Be careful!" I reached into my pocket to get my pocket knife, but it was missing. Louise had taken it. That little twerp.

Louise took out my pocket knife and stabbed Jimmy Pesto with it. Cuts were all over his arms. Jimmy yelled, " Okay, okay, I won't force your father into anything, please just stop stabbing me already!" Louise sighed. She said, " Good." Gene came towards Louise. She said, " Hey Louise, what are girl names that are similar to Gene?" 

Louise replied, " Eugenia, Jen, Jenny, and I don't know another one." Gene replied, " Hmm, I'll pick Eugenia! Call me Eugenia from now on!" Louise said, " Okay, Eugenia. Can I at least call you Jenny for short?" Eugenia said, " Sure." 

Sorry this was a short chapter, I just ran out of ideas.