Chapter 20

(Bob's POV)

I'm unloading the suitcases from the car when I see Jimmy from across the street. The suitcases are heavy and I'm struggling to pull them out of the trunk. Jimmy yells, " Oh, I'm Bob, and I can't lift a suitcase out of my own car! Ha! Idiot!" I reply sarcastically, " Haha, very funny, Jimmy."

He walks over saying, " Okay, okay, I'll help you." I say, " What?!" Jimmy replies, " I said I'll help you." Jimmy pulls out the suitcases. Just as he pulls out the last one, I try to grab it, accidentally touching his hand. He says, " Stop trying to flirt with me, you're horrible at it." Louise says, " Ha!" 

I scoff. I reply, " You're just jealous of me because you're divorced and I'm not!" Louise said, " Ha! Roasted!" Jimmy replied, " Okay, I tried to help, Bob." I yell as Jimmy is walking away, " Well, I didn't need it, Jimmy."

Louise yells, " Man crush! Man crush!" Tina says, " Aww." I yell, " It's not a man crush! You stupid kids!" Gene starts to cry. I reassure, " I wasn't even talking to you, Gene." He says, " Oh, good. Ha! I'm the favorite child!" 

Linda says, " What happened there, Bobby?" I reply, " Jimmy was being a jerk." Logan and Louise yell, " Man crush!" I don't even care anymore. We walk into the airport, and we're right behind Jimmy in security. Louise is trying to make me trip with her suitcase. I say, " Louise." I trip. Someone catches me from falling, but I don't see who at first glimpse.

(Jimmy Sr.'s POV)

I hear a sliding of a wheel followed with a slight thud. I turn around to see Bob tripping. It just plays out in front of me. I have no control over my body, and it just happens. I catch Bob, not only with my hands, but with my mouth... on his.

(Bob's POV)

I realize who's caught me and is kissing me right now, and I'm spooked. It feels as if my soul has left my body because it doesn't want to take the crazy amount of fear that shot through my entire body to the point where I was paralyzed. 

It was Jimmy. I quickly pull away since the kids are watching. I scream in terror... but also enjoyment. It's the same way Louise screamed after waking up from the bad dream. Jimmy looks at me in my eyes and begins screaming, too. 

It all made sense, now. Louise and I felt the same way after falling for our enemies, a splash of terror and enjoyment all jumbled up in a huge mess of emotion. Louise yells, " Sick!" She gags a little bit. Linda yells, " Oh, you like Jimmy more than me, huh?" I stutter, " No, no, no," but before I can finish speaking, she yells, " This is for you," and slaps me across the face. She runs away sobbing. 

I yell, " Wait! Linda!" She doesn't stop in her tracks and runs into the bathrooms. I run after her, yelling, " Wait! It was an accident! Please!" Jimmy says, " Tsk, tsk, tsk." I yell, " Oh, will you, Jimmy!" I blush a bit. I yell, " Linda!"