Chapter 26

(Logan's POV)

Good. Millie and the other Pestos are still asleep. They heard and saw none of that. But their father is a bad man. And he will strike back. Louise is still in the bathroom in pure fear. I grab her Kuchi Kopi night light and bring it to her.

Louise hugs Kuchi Kopi. Her parents comfort her and say that they will protect her. Jimmy Pesto is on a rampage. And he just took a left turn into a world of hurt, as Louise had said before. Louise pulled me into the hug.

I tried to get her to come out of the bathroom, but she refused. Mr. Belcher said, " It's probably best to have Louise sleep somewhere where Jimmy can't get into." We went down to reception with Louise to ask if there were options for this.

The receptionist said, " We'd love to help, but sorry, no we don't." The receptionist started to cry. Mr. Belcher said, " We'll find a way. Don't worry." Louise started to cry with the receptionist. Louise sniffled, " What if... Jimmy's right? What if I should just die for you?" Mrs. Belcher said, " Honey, no..." Louise yelled, " No! I want you to be safe!" Mr. Belcher replied, " NO! I'M NOT LETTING YOU DIE LIKE MY MOTHER!" He burst out in tears as well. Louise ran off.

I ran after her. I yelled, " Louise! You don't have to do this!" Louise sobbed, " No, Logan!" Louise kept running. I yelled, " WHY, LOUISE?!" Louise stopped. She said, " Give me one reason why I shouldn't do this." I yelled, " BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU!" Mr. Belcher caught up to us. He said, " It's true, Louise. We do care. I don't want to live without you. Not without the 'Oh, on my way to prison' every morning. DON'T, PLEASE!!!"

Louise began to sob. She said, " Do you think that I'm so gullible enough to want to do this? Do you?! I don't want to die! I'm doing this to keep you safe, because I care about you. Logan, Dad, tell Mom, Tina, and Gene that I frigging love them so much. Goodbye, guys." Louise loudly sobbed as she ran down the halls.

Mr. Belcher sobbed and screamed, " LOUISE!!!" Tina and Gene caught up to Louise in time. Tina said, " Louise, we'll protect you, even if it costs our lives. We love you, Louise. Don't do this." Mrs. Belcher ran into the hall, but soon fell once Jimmy Pesto punched her in the back, causing her to land head first and faint. Louise yelled, " MOM!!! I WILL KILL YOU, JIMMY PESTO!!!"

Jimmy yelled, " I'd like to see you try." Louise went full anger mode as she ran towards Jimmy Pesto. She punched him in the face while saying, " This is for being a bad father." Another punch to his face as she yelled, " This is for punching my mom and harassing my dad!" Another punch as she yelled once more, " AND THIS IS FOR BEING A PSYCHO AND MESSING WITH THE BELCHERS!" 

Jimmy yelled, " Why does a soul care about you?" He almost punched Louise in the face, but I blocked him and took the hit. I fell to the ground. Louise yelled, " Logan!" Mrs. Belcher kicked Jimmy in the back, making him fall. She yelled, " Ha! Look who's got sciatica now!" 

Jimmy said, " FINE, I'LL STOP!" Louise yelled, " Is there anyone you want to say sorry to?" Jimmy said, " I'm sorry, Belchers, for trying to kill Louise." I yelled, " You're gonna pay."

(Bob's POV)

I am so glad that Louise is okay. I was terrified. I would've killed myself if Louise died. She is my favorite daughter, but I've never said that out loud. Louise pulled us all in for a big hug. She said, " Let's go back to the room. The others might be worried right now."