Chapter 17

(Logan's POV)

I'm walking back to Louise's apartment from the hospital with her. I say, " Thank you from back there." Louise blushes and says, " Anytime, jerk!" I laughed. I reply, " You still think we're enemies, huh?" She yells, " We are enemies, Logan!" She holds my hand.

When we reach the apartment, we walk into the restaurant. Mr. Belcher says, " Hi, Logan. Again, I'm really sorry for what I did." I say, " Heh, it's okay." Louise squeezes my hand and glares at me with an evil grin. 

We went upstairs to Louise's room and closed the door. Louise pushed me against the wall and started vigorously kissing me. I laughed, " What are you doing? I thought we were 'enemies.'" Louise said, " Well, let's just say - we are still enemies. We just make out with each other sometimes." 

I said, " You wanna make out?" I unbuttoned a button of my shirt. Louise mumbled, " Another." I unbuttoned another one. Louise said, " Perfect." She continued to kiss me, and I was all in. I knew she was trying to hide her feelings for me.

It was 3:30 pm. Tina opened the door and said, " Hey Louise..." Tina trailed off. We all screamed. Louise pulled her into the room and I shut the door. Tina hyperventilated. Louise yelled while slapping Tina on the face, " You need to pull yourself together!" Tina groaned. 

I yelled, " Stop it, Tina, you're concerning us!" Louise yelled, " What the hell, Tina?! Say something!" Tina yelled, " How are we gonna tell Mom?" She tried to run out, but I held her in place. 

(Louise's POV)

Logan held Tina in place as she tried to run out. I yelled, " Damn it, Tina! Everything I've done for you, and this is what I get?!" Tina groaned. Logan yelled, " Listen, nerd, you better stay quiet, or we'll make your life a living hell, got that?!" Tina nodded and left. 

Before we could close the door, Gene yelled, " Tina! TINA!" He ran into Tina's room, and we overheard their conversation. Gene exclaimed, " Tina! Alex is my boyfriend now!" Tina yelled, " Yay, Gene!" They hugged and jumped up and down excitedly. 

What? Gene is gay, and he didn't tell me about it?! I growled and, out of rage, ran into Tina's room yelling, " GENE! YOU'RE GAY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT?!" Gene's excitement quickly turned to miserable tears.

He cried, " Oh MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY, LOUISE!!!" He hugged me.

(Tina's POV)

Louise ruined Gene and I's excitement. She made him feel bad about keeping a secret from her. I mean, I thought seeing Logan and Louise make out was over the edge, but this - this was way past that.

Logan came towards me. He whispered into my ear, " Don't worry about them. They'll be fine." I whispered back, " Okay, thanks for the information." 

Logan walked out. I felt reassured. A few minutes later, Logan yelled, " Louise!" Louise rushed out.

(Louise's POV)

I ran into the bathroom where Logan was. He had no shirt on. I closed the door behind me. I yelled, " Logan, what are you doing?" Logan replied, " So, what do you wanna do?" I said, " Ugh, Logan, put your shirt back on!" He said, " Why should I when we could be doing..."

He kissed me while holding me in his arms. I said, " Okay, now put me down."