Chapter 23

(Bob's POV)

When we're outside of the airport and we're all at the parking lot for taxis and buses, Jimmy says, " I got us all taxis! There's a total of 3 taxis." Jimmy pulls out a clipboard. It reads:

—————————————————————————————-

Taxis: 3

People:

Jimmy Pesto

Jimmy Jr.

Andy

Ollie

Millie

Tina 

Louise

Gene

Logan

Bob

Linda

Total people: 11

Capacity of each taxi: 4

Taxi 1:

Logan

Louise

Andy

Gene

Taxi 2:

Ollie

Jimmy Jr.

Millie

Linda

Taxi 3:

Bob

Tina

Jimmy Pesto

—————————————————————————

When Jimmy finished reading the clipboard, I was terrified. I would have to be in the back of the taxi with Jimmy Pesto, and Tina only supports our relationship. Great. So great. Andy and Ollie began to cry since they wouldn't be in the same taxi as each other. Jimmy said, " Okay, okay, the placements are there for a reason. It's better that way."

I took a deep breath, got into the taxi with Tina and Jimmy, while my kids and Linda were entering other taxis, and went on my journey to literal hell. Jimmy kept trying to make out with me while I had no interest... uhh... yeah... Tina was watching Jimmy and said, " Aww."

(Louise's POV)

I'm in the taxi. I'm cuddling with Logan, his arms around me and my head on his shoulder. We're still enemies though, so don't get any ideas. It's an hour ride to the Sunflower Hotel, and we share a room with Millie and the Pestos. It's a huge room though, so yeah.

(Bob's POV)

The time has passed by really fast. We're already at the Sunflower Hotel. We exit the taxi, along with everyone else in the other taxis. We get our suitcases and enjoy the beautiful sight of the Sunflower Hotel. It was built last year, and it's gorgeous. There's a pool in the hotel. I gulp.