Chapter 5

(Louise's POV)

" Good morning, sleepyhead," Logan said to me. He kissed my cheek as I was waking up. Okay, day one of Logan taking care of me. I can get through it, right? He kept flirting with me, I could tell. He flooded me with hugs and kisses, it was getting old. I laughed, " Logan, stop it!" Logan laughed. I sat up. I yanked his shirt and pulled him in for another kiss. Logan said, " I thought you  wanted to stop!" I said, " Aww, jerk, we're just getting started. I pulled him for another kiss, and another, and another... I couldn't stop. I felt that if I kissed Logan enough, I would be cured of my worries. Ugh, more?! But, did I stop? No! I kissed him, more, more, more, and more. I finally stopped kissing Logan. It felt good when I was doing it, but as soon as I stopped, I felt like puking.

(Logan's POV)

Wow. I didn't know Louise had the guts to pretty much make out with me. I thought she was still like an outsider. Well, either way, I hope it made her feel good. She looks at me with a nauseous look. I said, " I'll get you breakfast! Just stay here, I'll be back."

(Louise's POV)

Logan tells me he's going to make me breakfast. Just as he walks out of the room, he casts me a sassy look over his shoulder and winks. I feel butterflies swirling through my stomach. I had just made out with him, and I felt excited. Logan walked off, and I still felt this feeling inside of me. It was like a love tune was flowing through my room. Logan came back with my favorite cereal, some orange juice, and a vase with a pink rose in it. He looks at me and says, " Bob appetite." I have a slight idea of what that means.

(Narrator's POV)

The way to describe Louise's feelings at the moment are out of the question. There is still a small voice denying Louise's relationship with Logan, but Louise felt ecstatic. " Ecstatic" is a word here which means " a feeling of overwhelming happiness or joy."

(Logan's POV)

I can see in Louise's eyes just how happy she is. The flower just tops it all off. She kisses me. She says, " Thanks, Logie." Her eyes widen and glimmer brightly. I reply, " Always." I can't help but blush to see how happy my princess is. I know it sounds weird when I say she's my princess, but whatever. You can be like that. I could imagine her in a princess ball gown, going to prom with me. It'd be a dream, but she's not even in middle school. She's a little young for prom, but I want to have her experience it with me.

(Louise's POV) 

I'm trying to read Logan's thoughts, but it's not coming to me. All I can see is his glimmering eyes... and the shoulders. I'm so concentrated on Logan that I forgot my breakfast was even there. Wait, I'm getting a thought. He's thinking about me in a nice dress... but where? Is he gonna go through something ridiculous just for me?