Chapter 21

(Logan's POV)

Mr. Belcher runs after Mrs. Belcher. Jimmy Pesto says, " So, Logan." Louise hugs me, saying, " Yup, Logie - I mean, Logan!" I laugh. 

(Louise's POV)

I laugh with Logan. Jimmy looks at us with a forced smile. My laughter doesn't last for long though, when I see her... Millie.

(Millie's POV)

I'm skipping through the airport when I see Louise. I skip towards her. I say, " Hi, Lulu!" Louise yells, " Don't call me that! What are you doing here?" I reply, " Oh, I'm going to England!"

(Louise's POV)

When Millie said those words, I froze. She's going to England, too?! I say, " Well, are you going to Wales at the Sunflower Hotel on flight 1527 at 7:00 am?" Millie replies, " Yes, yes, yes, and yes!" I wanted to die.

Here's some even more bad news. I look at the plane app on Logan's phone to see that Logan and I are sitting next to Millie on the 10 hour plane. Then, I check the Sunflower Hotel app to see that we even share a room. Who thought that was a good idea?! 

Millie cackles. I yell, " Millie, stop it!!!" Mom and Dad come back just in time for security.

(Time skip past security)

(Bob's POV)

We've past security, and Jimmy tells me that we have the same flight, same hotel, same location. This feels very deja vu with Louise's situation. Millie is breathing into Louise's face. Jimmy keeps trying to kiss me again by making me trip. I say, " Jimmy, I know what you're doing, stop." Jimmy replies, " Why should I?" The plane arrives, and we go to line up at the gate. 

Great. Now my vacation's been turned into a nightmare thanks to Jimmy and Millie. Even worse, I have to sit next to Jimmy on the flight. And I'm window seat.

(Louise and Bob's POV)

Ugh, why is everything going wrong?!