Chapter 24

(Bob's POV)

We enter the room awestruck. It's beautiful. There are 3 sets of bunk beds, one of which has a sign above saying, " Twin's Corner." Andy and Ollie said, " I call dibs on top bunk!" Another bunk bed had a sign above it that said, " Just Turned Teenage Hangout." Tina and Jimmy Jr. were talking about who gets which bunk. A king sized bed had a sign above that said, " Royalty Rest." I knew that was for me and Linda.

There was a double bed that had a sign saying, " Divorced Dreamland." There was a queen sized bed that had a sign saying, " Enemies' Embrace." There was a bed with a sign that said, " Robot Rave." Finally, there was a twin sized bed that had a sign saying, " Loner's Livelihood." The hotel had put a lot of thought into us.

I walked out into an open area of the room. I gave a speech saying, " Listen, I know some of us have had our differences. And I know we've been through a lot. But I am a bisexual man, and I'm not ashamed of that. We need to put that bad stuff into the past and have the most frigging fun we've ever had in our damn lives! Go to your beds and unpack, then we'll go out for dinner."

Gene came up to me. He said, " Dad?" I said, " Yeah, Gene?" He replied, " You know, I've been thinking about this a lot, I mean a lot." I said, " Uh-huh." Gene finished, " I think I want to be a girl from now on. I just really feel like a girl and feminine." I said, " Okay." Gene said, " Are you going to kick me out of the house, Dad?" I reply, " Now why would I do that? You're still my kid, and I'm bi, so what's the point in kicking you out?"

Gene hugged me. She said, " Thanks, Dad." I reply, " You're welcome, Gene." She walked off to unpack her bags at her bed. Tina walked over to Gene. Tina said, " Welcome to womanhood, Gene." Gene hugged Tina and Louise. She said, " Thanks for the support, guys." Louise cleared her throat. Gene corrected, " Sorry - ladies." 

(Logan's POV)

I can't believe I'm sharing a bed with Louise! This puts me closer to my plan to be her girlfriend. We unpack. There are two dressers, so I put my stuff in the left one, and Louise puts hers in the right. I can't believe Mr. Belcher is bi. I never suspected him to be bi, but I respect him for that.

Mr. Belcher said, " Okay guys, hurry up! We gotta go to dinner soon!" Tina says, " Okay." I have so much planned for Louise. We leave shortly after to dinner. We eat at a fancy Italian place and have pasta. Louise and I ordered one big thing of pasta. We catch the same noodle, and Louise doesn't notice. I slurp, slurp, and kiss Louise.

She yells, " LOGAN!!!" Mr. Belcher is laughing really hardly. Louise looks at me yelling, " WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" I'm laughing with Mr. Belcher. Everybody else but Louise laughs. Louise yells, " Stop laughing!" 

Silence. We all stare at each other. We eat and leave. When we reach the hotel, we get ready for bed. 

(Louise's POV)

Logan and I share a bed... ugh. Everybody turns the lights out. Everybody is asleep but me and Logan. Logan, being the disgusting person he is, takes off all of his clothes in bed. I whisper, " OH MY GOD, LOGAN. PUT SOME UNDERWEAR ON." Logan whispers back, " Why should I?" I face the ceiling so I don't look. I say, " Because they could hear us, and I don't want to." Logan replies, " You want to." I reply, " No, Logan, I seriously don't." Logan says, " Why not?" I say, " It was fine when we were making out, but this is too far, Logan." I'm sweating.

In my mind, I'm saying, Oh my god, I'm going to die. I mean, I'm only 10. Why is Logan going this far? Why?! Logan pulls me in for a kiss. I pull away, saying, " You don't get any of me. Not until you put underwear on, pervert." Logan sighs, " Alright, alright." He puts his underwear and shorts back on. He says, " Better?" I say, " Yup." He pulls me in again, deepening the kiss since I'm not pulling away. He tries to pull off my shirt when I say, " What the hell, Logan?" 

I'm wearing a bra underneath, but still. It's a training bra, and it's see-through. Not very, but it's too embarrassing. Logan continues to kiss me. This is when I realize that the shirt I'm wearing is just a little too big. It comes off on its own as we move around in the bed. I don't realize that until we accidentally roll off of the bed. 

Logan realizes and says, " Sweet." I cover it with my arms. Logan says, " What's going on, Louise? You have a bra on, so what?" I reply, " It's see-through, Logan." Logan grabs my shirt, and hands it to me. I say, " Thanks." Gene wakes up. We look at each other with worried faces.

Gene comes over. She says, " What's going on, Louise?" I hesitate, " Uhh... nothing!" Logan replies, " Yeah... nothing's happening." Gene says, " Well, why are you on the floor, and why do you have your shirts off?" What do we say?