Chapter 6

(Logan's POV)

I first developed my crush for Louise when...

(Flashback)

It was winter, and it had snowed a lot. My friends and I went to the big hill to have a snowball fight early in the morning. Later in the afternoon, Louise and her friends came to sled on the hill. We threw snowballs at them to go away. They did, but eventually, they came back with help, we came back... but then they came back a day later with help from tons of teenage girls. Louise then pushed me down the hill on a sled. She said that she just gave me a headstart.

(Flashback over)

I've had the crush ever since.

(Louise's POV)

I eat my breakfast. Oh God, I want to kiss Logan really badly, but he looks like he's really concentrating on something. I don't know what to do. Well, I just grabbed his shirt, again, and kiss him. Logan says, " You want more, huh, princess?" I reply, " I'm not your princess, I'm your queen!" I kiss him once again. It's exciting to me; it's a new thing.

I pull him in fully on my bed. He wraps his hands around my waist, and I feel like I'm on Cloud 9. He looks at me again with his green eyes. I wish I had those. I continue kissing him. Part of me tells me not to do it, and the other is all in. Of course, I wanted in.

Logan wanted in as well, it was sure. He put his leg on mine, and he rubbed my cheek. We just laid there, in the clouds of budding romance. God, I never thought I'd say that.

(Logan's POV)

This was amazing. Louise was into me, like, really into me. We got up, laughing and sighing happily. I held her hand, and she smiled back at me instead of gut punching me. Louise's mind was as bright as the sun itself. The glimmer in her eyes returned, except brighter than ever. I swear that the glimmers were in heart shapes.

(Tina's POV)

I'm walking home from school with Gene. I hope Louise is doing okay with Logan. He basically insisted on taking care of Louise. Well, I have Gene to take care of due to his, well, insecurities. They're more than insecurities. It's complicated because he has a crush on Alex, his best friend. He's so insecure about it, he says, " Does Alex like me," this and, " How do I tell him," that. 

(Gene's POV)

Four words. I hate this feeling. I feel so dependent on Tina, and I'm worried that if this feeling continues, she'll forget about herself. I need to tell Alex. But how? When? Where? " Hey, Tina," I ask, " What's your advice on telling somebody you like them?" Oh God... She replies with, " You feeling ready to tell Alex how you feel?" I give a slow nod. Tina says, " Well, it's simple. Leave a note in Alex's locker to meet him somewhere private. Tell him something along the lines of this, Alex, I like you more than just a friend. Do you feel the same way?"

 It sounds nerve-racking. I feel like I can't do it without Tina being there somehow. Tina must've noticed I was nervous, because she opened her backpack and pulled out one of her spare barrettes. She handed it to me and said, " Hold this when you're talking to Alex. Hopefully, it makes you feel less nervous." I hugged Tina and said, " Thank you."