Chapter 16

(Louise's POV)

Did I just say what I thought I said? That I love Logan? No, no, no, no, no, that can't be true. Son of a bitch, Louise! Dad stares at me in shock. He yells, " What?!" I yell back, " YEAH, I LOVE LOGAN, BUTTHEAD!" Uh oh. Dad yells, " You're a butthead!" Mom runs in saying, " What's going on?" Dad, furious, yells, " Louise yelled at me saying she loves Logan, she kissed him outside, and now she's calling me a butthead!" Mom said to me, " It's not nice to call people buttheads, Louise." 

Dad ran up to the apartment. Dad's gonna do something terrible to Logan... I began sobbing and having a panic attack. Despite my state of mind, I ran up the stairs to the apartment and yelled, " Dad, stop! You don't have to do this! It's not his fault!" Dad grabbed a knife from the kitchen. I grabbed one as well, and ran to Dad.

I yelled, " Don't make me hurt you, Dad!" I'm still sobbing and yell, " Logan, WATCH OUT! MY DAD'S BEHIND YOU!" It's too late. Logan's has a huge cut in his shoulder. I yell, " I HATE YOU, DAD! I WILL KILL YOU, UNLESS YOU GET LOGAN TO THE ER RIGHT NOW!" Dad huffs, " Why should I?" I give Dad the bird.

He yells, " WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT DOING THAT?!" I say, " You don't know what you just got yourself into, you asshole." I charge at my dad with the knife. We both dodge each other's moves. Eventually, I overexert him. I grab the phone and call 911 for the ambulance.

Dad says, " Listen, I'm sorry I threatened you and Logan with a knife, and I'm sorry I yelled at you. None of this would've happened if I had just been understanding." I said, " Dad, I'm sorry I also threatened to kill you with a knife, I'm sorry I called you a butthead and an asshole and giving you the bird."

(Logan's POV)

Everything went black. I felt intense pain in my shoulder as Louise yelled, " Logan, WATCH OUT! MY DAD'S BEHIND YOU!" I saw Mr. Belcher look at me in fury as he held a knife. 

(Time skip to in the hospital)

I woke up, feeling tired and having lots of aches around my shoulder. I look over and my arm is in bandages. A nurse walks in. She says, " Hi, I'm Ms. Kindle. So, you were cut by a knife on your shoulder. Should heal up in a week, since it was a clean cut. There's already sutures in it, so you can still move your arm, you'll just need to take some Advil every morning." 

I say, " Who called?" She replies, " Louise did." I had a good feeling in me. I drift off, Louise being my last thought before I fall asleep.