Chapter 33

(Gene's POV)

I am 100% NOT ready to be a dad. I just can't believe Louise did that. So, recently, I was just relaxing in my room when...

(Flashback)

I'm playing with my keyboard in my room when I hear a faint knock on my door. "Enter," I say, unenthusiastically. Louise enters, her hands behind her back. "Je-nny," she says melodically in a whispered voice. "What," I shout. She closes the door behind her. She sits on my bed and moves her hands in front of her.

"I stole Mom and Dad's love dice from the drawer," she whispers. I insist, "I'm your trans sister, Louise." Louise begs, "C'mon. One night of fun won't kill you." I give in with a heavy, "Fine. What's the worst that could happen?" Louise rolls the dice and reads it out loud, whispering, of course. She says, "It says 'Do it on the bed.'"

She smirks. I whisper, "I am NOT getting you pregnant, Louise. Mom and Dad would kill us." "You don't have to," she says as she pulls out a rubber protection, "I got these from the drugstore. I got some weird looks, but I just said that my mom sent me to get them." "Fine," I say again.

(End of flashback)

That's how it happened. I can't believe I agreed to following those love dice.

(Bob's POV)

I can't believe that Gene got Louise pregnant. I know that Gene put protection on, but I still can't believe it. Gene is sitting on his bed as Tina prepares for the wedding. I walk up to Gene and say, "Look, I'll try not to yell, but how on Earth did this whole pregnancy thing happen?"

He tells me everything. I shout, "What?! So this is only partially your fault and mostly Louise's fault." He nods sadly. I enter Louise's room in a rage. "How dare you use your brother like that," I shout, "That is very inappropriate!"

(Time skip to the wedding)

(Logan's POV)

I'm seated as Tina walks down the aisle in a blue silky dress, the wedding pipe organs playing. Louise is sitting beside me, and Mr. Belcher stands beside Tina. Jimmy Pesto is standing beside Jimmy Jr.

The priest says, "Mr. Pesto, do you take Ms. Belcher as your lawfully wedded wife?" Jimmy hesitates with a soft, "I do..." The priest looks at Tina and says, "Ms. Belcher, do you take Mr. Pesto as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Tina looks at the priest, then me, then Jimmy Jr. She faces the aisle and yells, "God dammit, I like freaking Logan!" The audience gasps in shock.

(Louise's POV)

The audience gasps in shock. Jimmy Sr looks ready to scream and yell and cry. I look at Tina. I cry, "You ruined everything, Tina!" I run out of the scene and into the nearby fields. I can hear Logan running after me and yelling my name.

(Logan's POV)

I run after Louise. Tina runs after me, Gene runs after Tina, Jimmy Jr and pretty everyone else starts running. It's a chain reaction. Louise is trying to run down a hill but she's holding her stomach in pain and collapses.