Chapter 9

(Gene's POV)

I am ready to tuck into this pasta Logan has just served us. Louise's sauce is poured in the shape of a heart. It's cute. I stir my pasta and puttanesca sauce together. I take a big bite. I say, " Mmm, this is so yummy!" My mouth was still full, so it sounded like, " Wuh, wuh wuh bluh bluh." Tina said, " What did you say, Gene?" I swallowed and said, " Mmm, this is so yummy!" Tina was nervous to eat.

Louise said, " What's going on, Tina? You've seemed really nervous for the past couple of hours." Tina began to make her groaning sound again. I stood up and shook her like she'd stop, but it wasn't helping. She groaned some more. She yelled, " Oh my God," and began hyperventilating. She stormed off to her room. I took her plate and poured her pasta onto my plate.

(Tina's POV)

I couldn't handle hiding what I saw in front of them. I ran off to my room. I started to write Fanfiction, but all I could think of was what I'd done to them. They must've been really confused. I assumed Gene would just eat my food. I began to think about Logan, then Jimmy Jr., then Logan. I kept switching. I fell onto the floor and just laid there since I didn't want to get back up.

Gene walked in. He said, " What happened to you out there?" He shut the door, so I knew I could talk. But should I? Would I? Gene knew I was stressed about something, and that if I said I was fine, he wouldn't believe me. I yelled incredibly fast, " Oh my God, I like Logan and I don't know what to do!" I began to cry. Gene barely understood what I said. Gene crouched down and said, "  I felt the same way when I first liked Alex. I thought about Courtney and Alex and the thoughts kept on switching in my head. I felt guilty about it!"

I knew he wanted to make me feel better, but even then, I still felt guilty about liking Logan. I couldn't help but cry on the floor. I put my head down. Gene ran off. Did he just leave me? I cried more in desperation for help. Gene came back with his keyboard and made fart sounds on it. It didn't help. Gene got really concerned with me by the look of his face. He grabbed my erotic friend fiction book on the Sexy Simpsons and began reading it to me. He was so brave to do that.

It almost instantly made me better. I hugged Gene as tight as I could. I yelled, " I love you so freaking much, Gene!" He yelled, " Ahh, don't infect me with puberty! Also, I just ate a ton of pasta!" He was trying to get out of the hug, so I let him go. Gene exclaimed, " Ow, my stomach!" I laughed. Gene made a mad face at me. 

(Logan's POV) 

I'm curious about what Gene and Tina are up to. I tell Louise, " Be right back." I get up and go to Tina's room. I see Gene making a mad face at Tina with her shirt covered in tears. They ran out of the room simply waving and chasing each other. I laughed. I went back to Louise. Louise said, " So?" I said, " Tina and Gene are chasing each other." Louise said, " Huh, they don't usually do that." All Louise and I could do was laugh as we heard the yells of Tina and Gene saying, " Hey, get back here!"