Chapter 5 - Dirty Dream? Oh hell no!

Lily

I backed against the wall, breathing heavily. Staring up at Noah, I saw the lust in his eyes. It made me shiver, sending goose bumps travelling down my body. When my back touched the wall, I let out a little yelp, only just realising that I had backed myself in to a corner.

"Oh God...." I trailed off, my eyes never leaving Noah's.

He strided towards me purposefully, a look of pure desire evident on his handsome face. As soon as he reached me, he placed both hands on either side of my head and leaned in close, so his lips were hovering dangerously close to my ear.

"I know you want me Lily, you can't deny it," he whispered gently his words sending shivers down my spine. "You've just given yourself nowhere to go..."

Breathing heavily, I closed my eyes. "I - I don't," I stuttered, not managing to make any sense.

I gasped when I felt him bite my earlobe gently, making me shudder against the wall. Tilting my neck to the right, I gave him full permission to carry on. He chuckled softly, bringing his hand up and putting it under my chin, forcing me to look up at him. Biting my lip, I stared at him, caught off guard by the wave of desire that coursed me.

"Don't bite your lip Lily, or I'll have to take you right here," he whispered, moving so his lips were a mere inch away from mine.

"And what would you do if I said I wanted you to?" I asked, gazing up at him with a small smile.

Before I could even catch a breath, Noah groaned and leaned forward, crashing his lips against mine with such intensity that I moaned loudly into his mouth. As he pushed his solid body against mine, trapping me against the wall, I threaded my fingers through his hair, urging him closer. I moaned in pleasure as he lowered his hands to my thighs, gently caressing them through the fabric of my shorts. As I melted in to him, I felt him lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist...

And that's when I woke up!

"Holy crap!" I muttered, bolting up in bed with wide eyes. "This can not be happening!"

Flinging back the duvet cover and jumping out of bed, I walked over to the full length mirror. My hair was flying every which way, and I had a big line of dribble on my chin. Glancing back over to my pillow I saw the druel and cringed. Gross! Turning back to the mirror and staring at myself, I wondered what the hell I had just dreamt. I mean, Noah! Seriously? That guy was a cocky, know-it-all twit and I had just dreamed about having my way with him. Putting my head in my hands, I shook my head, trying to deny that it had ever happened. Damn it!

All of a sudden, a knock at the door interrupted my thoughts. Telling myself mentally to forget I had just had a very vivid sex dream about my annoying neighbour, I walked over to my bedroom door and opened it, smiling when I saw Jennifer standing there, a huge grin on her face.

"What are you - "

Before I could even ask the question, Jen brought her hands out from behind her back and raised something that looked like a fog horn canister. Crap! Laughing out loud, Jen held it out and squeezed it, causing a deafening noise to erupt from the horn. Wincing and putting my hands over my ears, I screamed bloody murder. "Jen! I swear to God I am going to throw you out the window for this," I yelled, squinting at Jen.

As she dropped the canister back down to her side, I gingerly took my hands away from my ears, glaring at her to see if I could magically make her disappear with some unknown psychic powers. "Did you hear me?" I asked, taking a step towards her.