Chapter 28 - First Time *READ WARNING*

***WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE OR APPRECIATE THAT SORT OF THING, THIS CHAPTER CAN BE SKIPPED. I WANT THIS SCENE NOT TO BE ANIMALISTIC, BUT TENDER AND SWEET. I SINCERELY HOPE THAT COMES ACROSS.***

Song: Come Away With Me, by Norah Jones (This chapter was absolutely impossible to write without listening to this repeatedly. If you listen to any song for this book, listen to this one).

....................................

Noah:

"Tell me now," I whispered, my heart beating wildly as Lily opened her eyes and stared up at me "And I'll stop."

I took a nervous breath, waiting for her to say anything, anything that would make me step away. But I knew as I looked at her, that I wouldn't be able to. As the storm raged on outside, silence fell over the darkened room as Lily continued to stare up at me.

"I don't want you to stop," she whispered finally, barely audible above the rain falling. "I don't want you to stop."

As I heard those words, I felt an an ache in my heart. Lily was giving herself to me completely, and in turn I was giving myself to her, something I had longed for since I had fallen in love with her. Staring deep in to her eyes, I unfastened the next button slowly, unable to control myself as I felt her tremble underneath my fingers. She was still looking up at me with trust in her eyes, and I swallowed my nerves.

Undoing the last button, I parted her blouse. Goosebumps covered her skin and I ached to touch her, to feel her. But I didn't want this moment to end, so as I looked in to her beautiful grey eyes, I pushed the blouse over her shoulers slowly and it fell to the floor. My breath caught in my throat as I looked at her. I was amazed that somebody as special as Lily, had chosen me.

Frowning, I watched as Lily raised a hand and covered her scar, fear in her eyes. "Don't," I whispered, gently pulling her hand away. "Please don't do that Lily."

"I was just -"

"No," I said softly, threading my fingers through her wet hair and forcing her to look at me. "You're perfect. And don't you ever think any different. Do you hear me?"

A single tear rolled down her cheek as she nodded, so I leant forward and kissed it away, the taste of her skin making my heart ache for her. I grabbed the side's of my shirt and raised it over my head, watching as it fell to the floor beside Lily's.

Suddenly, a flash of lightning appeared through the curtains, as the storm shook the world outside. But as the light slowly faded away, so did everything else because in that moment, there was nothing but Lily. Nothing but the girl who was looking up at me with such trust that it made me thank who ever it was, that had led her to me.

Leaning down, I pressed my lips against hers softly, the need to kiss her overwhelming me. I felt her tentatively kiss me back, but she was nervous. I didn't want her to be nervous. Pulling away, I rested my forehead against hers, the both of us still shivering as the wind howled outside. Taking a breath, I reached around and unhooked her bra, not moving as it fell. With my forehead still pressed against Lily's, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me, the heat of her body warming me like nothing else could.

I buried my face in her hair, as I felt Lily's breathing quicken and she put her hands on my chest. Pulling her against me, I stroked her bare back while she stopped shivering. Water droplets rolled down to the band of her shorts, so I unwrapped my arms from around her and moved them to her hips.

"Lily..." I murmured, closing my eyes as I unfastened the button.

With Lily's head still pressed against my chest, I moved the shorts down her legs, my breath quickening as she stepped out of them, still not looking at me. Taking a step back, I finally opened my eyes and when I laid my eyes on her, it was like I couldn't breathe. In all my life, I had never seen anything so beautiful, and she truly took my breath away.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I said softly, my eyes wandering over every inch of her.

Her wet hair was falling over her shoulders, water droplets rolling down her skin as she looked up at me. I watched as she trembled slightly, wearing only her panties. Her pale skin looked perfect in the dim light of the room, and it was all I could do not to throw her on the bed. But despite the urge too, as I looked in to those grey eyes that had captured my heart, I knew that I couldn't do it. I wanted this moment to last forever, and I wanted Lily to understand that she would always be mine.

Taking a deep breath, I wrapped one arm around her waist, and lifted her in to my arms. Smiling down at her, I led her over to the bed. Never taking my eyes off her, I set her down gently, so she was looking up at me. I frowned again as Lily automatically tried to cover her scar, like she was ashamed.

"No," I growled, stopping her hand before she could reach it. "I want to see every inch of you, Lily."

I leant down over her, placing both hands either side of her head. Stroking her bottom lip, I bent forward and kissed her on the side of the neck, just below her earlobe. She sighed and tilted her head, giving me more access. Trailing kisses down, I stopped when I met the hollow of her throat. I could feel her pulse underneath my fingertips, beating rapidly.

My eyes closed as she ran her hand up my back, stopping on my shoulders. The simplest touch, and I would lose control. I had never felt anything like it, her touch was like electricity, shocking me with each caress. Steadying my breathing, I trailed kisses all the way down to her belly button. But as my fingertips brushed over her scar, I felt Lily tense underneath me.

Without missing a beat, I moved up and pressed my lips against her scar, threading my fingers through hers when she gasped and tried to move away. Squeezing her hand, trying to calm her down, I kissed her again, a swell of hope surging through me as she let me do it. I stayed still as her breathing slowed and her hand loosened its' grip on mine.

And as I looked up at her, I knew I couldn't wait any longer. Seeing her blonde hair in waves, spread out underneath her, and the way she was staring at me with hooded eyes, I knew she was ready. I slid my shorts off and leant down over her, the light in the corner flickering, casting shadows over the room.

Reaching down, I slid off her panties, so there was nothing between us. My heart was hammering in my chest, and my breath was coming out in rasps, knowing that I was about to have Lily completely, body and soul.

"Are you ok?" I whispered, noticing the fear that was still in Lily's eyes.

But she didn't say anything, just reached up and pulled me down to her, kissing me passionately like she had never kissed me before. I felt her spread her legs beneath me so I pulled away and looked down at those gorgeous grey eyes that I couldn't get enough of. And slowly, I entered her, gasping as she wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in tighter.

"God, Noah," she moaned, arching up in to me and burying her face in my chest.

Slowly, I thrust, a cry escaping my lips as her heat surrounded me and caused a sharp burst of pleasure to travel throughout my entire body. I opened my eyes and looked down at Lily. Her head was thrown back on the mattress, and she had clenched her eyes shut, grabbing on to the sheets as I continued to thrust deeper.

"Look at me," I breathed, as a garbled cry escaped her lips. It was like she hadn't heard me, so I ran my fingers through her hair. "Lily, open your eyes - and look at me."

After a brief moment, her eyes opened and I met her gaze. I could sense it, she was close to release, so I thrust harder, moaning as the pleasure continued to rip through me like a tidal wave. But I held off, balling my hands in to fists as I tried to control it.

"Come for me Lily," I gasped, and on hearing those words, it was like the barriers opened and she was lost.

She cried out as her release came, her body shuddering underneath me as the climax wracked her entirely. She shuddered uncontrollably and grabbed on to me, breathing heavily as the aftershocks raced through her. As she clenched around me, I couldn't take it any longer. Thrusting hard, I growled as my orgasm hit.

"God I love you Lily," I cried out, as I collapsed on top of her, burying my face in her hair as I came inside her.

As I breathed heavily, my energy completely drained. I felt her wrap her arms around me. "I love you too Noah," she whispered, stroking my still damp hair.

And as I heard those words faintly over the rain storm outside, over the howling of the wind, I knew. There would never be anyone else.

I was hers.