Chapter 7 - Piggy back Saviour

As I pushed my body against Noah's, my mind was screaming at me, 'What the hell are you doing?' Lifting my head and looking in to his blue eyes, I saw the desire and lust that was behind them. He was gazing at me like he wanted to rip my clothes off in the middle of the dance floor. Ignoring the wave of desire that swept through me as I looked up at him, I untangled my arms from around his neck and stepped back.

 "I, I can't do this," I mumbled, looking at the ground.

 "What's wrong?" Noah asked, putting his hands on my shoulders and forcing me to look up at him.

 "I have to go," I replied, staring at him apologetically. "I'm sorry."

 Without waiting for an answer, I stepped past him and shouldered my way through the heaving crowd, receiving groans of annoyance in the process as I barged through. After finally getting off the dance floor, I strolled over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools in the corner.

 "Hey Pete, you got my bag back there?" I asked the bartender. He was a friend of Jen's so I trusted him to keep my bag safe.

 "Sure thing, here you go Lily," he smiled, reaching over and tossing over the bag. "You having a good night?"

 "Yeah, it's going too good," I said, glancing over my shoulder to try and spot Noah, but not being able to find him. I could feel my head throbbing, and I reached up to rub my temples, trying to alleviate the pain.

 "How can it be too good?" He laughed, eyeing me up and down. "You could pick any guy in here and have your way with him."

 Working up a smile, I shrugged. "Well maybe I'm not looking for a guy. But anyway...thanks Pete. I'll see you around."

 "Yeah, of course. Don't be a stranger," he smiled over his shoulder as he walked down the bar to serve a bunch of guys that were getting pretty rowdy.

 Sighing, I reached in to my bag and pulled out my mobile phone. I was ready to go home but I needed to find Jen first, so I was surprised to see a text message from her. Opening it up, I grinned when I saw what it said, 'Hey Lilz. Met this gorgeous guy, gone back to his place. Don't wait up. Wink wink!' Laughing softly, I shook my head and put the phone back in my bag.

 "I guess there's no need for me to stick around then," I muttered to myself.

 Rubbing my head, I got off the stool and turned around, gasping when I bumped in to a rock hard chest. Looking up I saw Noah standing there, a small smile on his face. "Hey gorgeous," he whispered. "What happened back there?"

 "Nothing," I lied, "I'm just not feeling well. My head's throbbing like a bitch."

 "Well I'm sorry to hear that. I was having fun dancing with you," he whispered, leaning over and putting his lips dangerously close to my ear. "And it seemed like you were having fun too."

 I shuddered when I felt his breath sweep over my ear. Releasing a breath, I stared up at him. "I'm just a good actress."

 "You weren't acting gorgeous. You liked dancing with me. It's okay to admit it, I know I was turned on," he smirked cockily, raising an eyebrow at me.

 Cocking my jaw, I frowned at him. "You're such a know it all, cocky little twit!" I argued, folding my arms over my chest. But when I saw him burst out laughing with an amused look on his face, I sighed.

 "I'm going home, now if you'll excuse me," I said, barging past him.

 "What about Jen?" Noah asked, falling in step beside me.