two

two - partners, am I right ?

Yelena finds Peter outside during Lunch. They sit in the same spot everyday, right under the oak tree. It was there favorite spot.

"Guess what." Yelena tells her best friend.

Peter takes a few seconds to answer,"You started your period?"

"What?" Yelena asks "No why would you say that?!" The girl gave Peter a weird look.

"Well you just seem all cranky." He responds.

"This is why you don't and will never have a girlfriend." Yelena says.

"Ok i'm sorry, continue." He says after taking a bite of his apple.

"Kate joined my History in Film class and we are partners for the new project." She says.

Peter spits out his apple.

"Are you serious? This is great! Maybe you can finally get the chance to date her." He responds

"And how am I going to do that?" She asks him.

"No idea." He says taking another bite of his apple.

"Natasha would hate if we dated." Yelena tells him.

Towards the end of last school year Peter wasn't at school because he was sick, so this meant Yelena had to sit alone during lunch. Yelena sat at their spot reading a book. And Kate saw her alone and decided to keep her company.

"Watcha reading?"

Yelena looks up at Kate. She was wearing a black tank top with her letterman jack over it. Which were the school colors, navy blue and white.

"Little Women." Yelena responds.

"Nice, I watched the movie once." Kate tells the blonde as she sits down next to her. Yelena looks at the girl and smiles.

"Which one?" Yelena asks Kate.

"Little Women." Kate says.

"Yea I know, which one?" She responds.

"Uhh the one where Beth dies." Kate says and Yelena laughs.

"She dies in every movie Kate Bishop, it's the same movie just remakes." She says laughing more.

"Well how was I supposed to know." The girl responds. She shoves her shoulder playfully at Yelena.

"Ow that hurt." Yelena laughs.

"Want me to kiss it better?" Kate asks leaning close to her shoulder.

Yelena looks at Kate and freezes. She didn't know what to do, Say yes? Say no? She's so much in thought she didn't hear her sister calling them.

"Kate what the hell are you doing?" Natasha asks.

They look up and see the whole gang. Steve who had his arm around Natasha ( they had been dating a few months now). Clint, Bucky, and Wanda were right next to them. The two girls quickly sat up.

"We're reading Little Women." Kate says grabbing the book out of Yelena's hands.

"I've never seen you read a book in your life." Clint jokes and Wanda hits his arm. Bucky just stood behind everyone and not paying attention to anything.

"Do you even know how to read?" Kate asks him.

"Anyways we're going out to Lunch, you joining us Kate?" Steve asked the girl.

Kate looks at the group then back to Yelena. Then Kate stood up and handed Yelena her book back. The girl gave her signature smirk and asked.

"Wanna join us?" She asked.