eleven

eleven - new years disaster

The past four years the Bishop family threw an annual New Year's eve party. It was Elenor Bishop's way to promote her company. Yelena and her family attended every year since her parents knew Eleanor and Kate's late father. About half the town always attended the party.

"Girls be ready by nine!" Melina shouted loud enough for her daughters to hear.

"Okay Mama!" Yelena replied as she walked up the stairs of her house. The girl entered her room and shut the door behind her.

"Finally i've been waiting." Kate said as she stood up from her seat on the ground.

Yelena jumped back from shock. "What the hell!" The girl was surprised to see her girlfriend standing in her room. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting ready for your party?"

"Yea but I wanted to see you." She said as she went and embraced her girlfriend. The blonde melted into the hug and wrapped her arms around Kate's neck. "I missed you." Kate said.

"I missed you too." Yelena replied leaning her head in the girls shoulder. "You sacred the shit out of me." Yelena chuckled into Kate's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She responded, giving the girl a kiss. Yelena pulled away from the embrace and went to her closet to pick out an outfit. "Did you come in through the window again?"

"Yea." Kate replied, she laid down at Yelena's bed and watched as the girl struggled to find an outfit. The blonde turned around and noticed her girlfriend staring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing you just look cute when you're frustrated."

Yelena rolled her eyes and joined the girl on the bed. Kate pulled the girl on top of her, so the blonde was sitting on her hips with her legs on each side of her.

The blonde rose her hand to Kate's face and brought her into a passionate kiss. Kate immediately placed her hands on the the girl's waist, pulling her closer to her.

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" Yelena told her girlfriend between kisses.

"Oh yea?" Kate smirked against her lips.

"Yes." She moaned as she brought their lips back together.

___

Later on Kate had left, and the family had finally arrived at the Bishop residence. The party was in full swing. They were dressed to impress. Everyone at the event had seemed to be wearing dress or a suit, following the unofficial dress code. The blonde had wore a black dress with a slit on the side, which exposed her leg.

Yelena and Natasha had left their parents and went to explore on their own. Yelena listened to the nice melody that echoed through the Bishop mansion, which she had been to many times now. The girl walked herself through the crowds of people holding glasses of champagne, eventually she found a quiet spot in the back yard, which didn't have many people.

She stood against the pool house as she continued to listen to the violins that were playing. Elenor Bishop had really outdone herself this year, she thought.