five

five - halloween kisses

Natasha and Yelena sat in the kitchen eating breakfast, before they headed off to school. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as they enjoyed their breakfast.

"Mama my friends can still come over today right?" Natasha asks her mother.

Halloween is the one day of year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girl can say anything about it. This was the group's favorite time of the year. They had a tradition where they would watch scary movies and eat junk food at Natasha's house.

"Yes мой дорогой." She tells her daughter. She stood near the stove and continued to cook. The sound of sizzling bacon echoed through the kitchen."Lena do you and Peter have plans today?"

"You guys going trick or treating?" Natasha teased her sister.

Usually every halloween Peter and Yelena go trick or treating, but they stopped doing that last year since they felt too old. This year Peter and Aunt may we're going to pass out candy at a truck or treat, he invited Yelena but she turned down the invitation.

"Shut up" Yelena told her sister, "No mama I don't have any plans this year."

One of the reasons Yelena turned down Peter's invitation was because she knew Kate would be at her house. Ever since their kiss that night, the blonde couldn't stop thinking of the girl. They talked to each other during school but Kate was to busy with basketball, so they couldn't go on their date yet.

"Steve is here, we gotta go." Natasha tells her sister. The girls take their plates and put them in the sink before they headed out. Their mother gives them a kiss on their head as the walk out the door, "Have a good day girls."

"Bye mama!" They both replied.

Later on at Yelena sat in her history in film class. Class had started five minutes ago and Kate never showed. She started to worry. She got her phone and texted the girl, asking her where she was.

Once the girl checked her phone again she saw that Kate texted her back,

Meet me outside behind the gym.

Weird, Yelena had thought. She raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom, once her teacher said yes she walked to the gym.

Once she got near the gym she saw Kate leaning against the building. Kate noticed the girl and smiled, "Hi blondie."

"Hey, why aren't you in class?" Yelena asked the girl.

"Bucky and I got back from lunch late, so we decided to ditch."

Yelena took the girl's appearance in. Kate had wore ripped blue jeans, a white t shirt, with a grey and black flannel. And to top it off, a black leather jacket instead of her usual letterman jacket.

"Checking me out?" Kate asked giving the girl a cocky smirk.

The blonde blushed. Kate grabbed the girl's hand and pulled her in closer, then put her hands on her hips.

"I missed you, i'm sorry i haven't had time for our date." Kate apologized.

"Its okay, I know you're a very busy person Kate Bishop."

"Hey you gonna be home later?" Kate asked, "Everyone is coming over to watch movies, you should join us."

The girl sighed, "Natasha wouldn't want me to." Kate furrowed her eyebrows, "Why not?"

"She kind of knows that I like you."

"Oh you told her?"

"Not exactly, she just knows I guess. She confronted me about it last year."