four

four - kate's biggest fans

A month has past since the party. It was now towards the end of October, close to halloween. Kate and Yelena had gotten a lot closer. Kate spent most of her free time with the blonde. But of course they kept it a secret. They really haven't talked about it, they just both knew they should stay clear of Natasha.

Basketball had started for Kate. She hasn't hung out with her friends outside of school for a while now. Her friends had started to notice she wasn't around as much. The girl told them it was because of basketball, but the truth was she was hanging out with Yelena.

Kate walked out of the school gym and headed towards the parking lot. She just finished a two hour practice, they had a game coming up against their rivals so they added in more practice.

"Hey Bishop!" A voice said. Kate looked up and Maria Hill walking towards her, and Carol Danvers right behind her. The three have them had played basketball together since their freshman year.

"Hey Maria, Carol."

"So after tomorrows game we're all gonna go to Joe's pizza. Let your friends know." Maria said.

"Yea i'll let them know. I'll see you guys later."

"See ya Bishop!" The girls replied

Once Kate got to her car she saw Yelena already waiting. They had this routine where Yelena would study in the library with Peter while she waited for Kate to finish her practice, then hangout after. They would usually go to Kate's house but sometimes they'd go to the park or out to eat.

The blonde noticed the girl and smiled,
"Good practice Kate Bishop?"

"Very good, now get in the car blondie."

Once they got to Kate's house they went up to her room. Yelena did her homework while she waited for the girl to get out of the shower.

Kate walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with a towel. She looked over at the blonde and smiled. "I didn't tell you how pretty you looked today."

Yelena blushed, "Always charming Kate bishop."

Once the girl finished getting ready she joined Yelena. The two girls sat on Kate's bed as they worked on their homework. Kate had to write an essay for her english class, she was struggling to come up with something. "This is so boring!" She closed her laptop and pushed it away from her.

Kate laid down and turned to face the blonde. She started messing with her hair, making the girl. frustrated.

"I'm trying to do my work Kate Bishop."

Kate sighed, "Come on take a break, i'm bored."

Yelena looked over at Kate and laid down. Kate wrapped her arm around the girl, and the blonde rested her head on Kate's shoulder.

"So tomorrow after the game everyone is going to hangout at the pizza place." Kate informed her. "Come with me?"

"You know I hate social gatherings." Yelena replied.

"I know but i'll be there and if you get anxious we can leave."

"Fine but i'm inviting Peter."

___

The next day Yelena and Peter sat in the bleachers waiting for the game to start. They watched Kate and the team warm up on the court.

"Yelena!" a voice called. The blonde looked over and saw Wanda walking towards them in her cheer outfit. "Oh hey Wanda."