fourteen

fourteen - i'm sorry

Natasha sat on Wanda's bed staring at her Math textbook. The two friends had spent a whole hour working through some equations. Now the girls were growing tired and irritated. "Ugh, this Math homework is killing me," groaned, Natasha, as she stared at the text book in front of her. She threw the book to the side and laid down on Wanda's bed and stared at the ceiling above. Wanda rolled her eyes at the redhead's antics. She then put away her textbook and sat by the girl. "Well I guess we're talking a break." Wanda sighed, "What should we do?" She asked.

Natasha looked over at the girl and quickly sat up and leaned in. "So I found out something about Kate." Wanda looked at Natasha, "What about her?" She asked curiously. Nat sighed, "Some people know that Kate had a summer fling with someone." Wanda's eyes widened. Natasha gave the girl a knowing look. "Did you tell anyone about you and Kate?" The redhead asked the girl.

"No, I didn't tell anyone." She replied shaking her head. "The only person I told was you." She added.
Wanda quickly got up from her bed and paced around the room, biting her fingernails as the anxiety took over.

"Does my sister know?" Natasha asks curiously. Wanda stopped pacing and looked over at the girl, "Not that I know of. And don't you tell her." She responded. Natasha scoffed. "She's dating Kate, she has a right to know!"

Wanda went and sat down next to the girl. "Kate should be the one to tell her, not you Nat." She said. "As it is they they're not talking right now." Wanda added. Her eyes widened after she realized she blurted that out.

"Wait why aren't they talking? Did Kate do something?" Natasha asked worriedly. She looked at Wanda and waited for a response. The girl hesitated to respond. "I shouldn't be telling you this but apparently Kate is upset that your family doesn't like her, so her and Yelena ended up having a disagreement."

Natasha stood up and started gathering her things. Picking stuff up from Wanda's bed and throwing it into her backpack. "I have to tell Lena, I don't want her to find out from someone else. I knew Kate would mess up." She sighed frustratingly.

"Why don't you like Kate all of a sudden? Just a few months ago you guys were just fine, we all were." Wanda said to the girl. She missed having the whole friend group together, everyone missed it.

"Well, I just don't want my sister to get hurt." Natasha replied quietly. Wanda smiled softly at the girl's answer. "Nat I know that you care for her but if you haven't noticed, Kate is really good to Yelena." Wanda sat up and walked Natasha out the bedroom door. "I think Yelena was the best thing that happened to her." She added.

The two of them continued to walk through the house. Once they got to the front door Wanda asked Natasha, "You still going to tell her?" The girl just nodded her head in response. Both girl have each other a silent goodbye. Natasha then headed home to tell her sister some important information.

___

Yelena had basically been on cloud nine since she got back home from Kate's yesterday. She was happy that they finally made up. And did a little more than that...Let's just say she's super happy!

The blonde danced around her room while listening to Style by Taylor Swift. She hadn't even realized that her sister was standing in her door way. As she turns around she nearly screamed when she saw Natasha leaning against the door.