nine

nine - working out or making out?

Kate and Yelena had been growing closer to each other as their relationship grew. They have become more intimate, sneaking in kisses during passing periods, making out in Kate's car, and they've been doing this without getting caught, well except one time.

There had been another incident. The two girls were making out behind an old building at their school. Kate had Yelena pinned against the wall then a freshman boy accidentally interrupted them. So Kate had to threaten him not to tell a single soul. The boy ended up crying, but at least he didn't tell anyone.

Now they we're in heading to Yelena's room. Her parents and Natasha had went to some cheer competition so they are home alone, with no distractions.

As the girls walked in the empty house Yelena slammed the front door shut and led Kate to her bedroom.

When Kate walked in the room she was immediately met with her girlfriend's lips. Kate walked backwards until her back hit the nearest wall. She was definitely not used to Yelena being this bold.

"Did you lock the door just in case?" Kate asked between kisses. The blonde nodded.

"Good." Kate smirked.

Kate gained back her dominance and picked the girl up by her thighs, and pushed her up against the wall. Yelena gasped then wrapped her legs around her girlfriend's waist.

Kate smirked as she left a trail of kisses down the younger girl's neck. Yelena's hands were tangled in  her long black hair, as she felt the kisses getting lower and lower. Kate continued to nip at the girl's neck, now letting her teeth graze upon it. Yelena moaned in pleasure as Kate continued to devour her neck.

Suddenly Kate moved Yelena to the bed and crawled on top of her. She immediately pulled the girl into a passionate kiss. "Kate." Yelena moaned out. Hearing this only made the girl place more harsher kisses.

The older girl's hands eventually found their way under the blonde's shirt. Yelena grabbed the girl's hands and led them to take her shirt off.

Now with her shirt off Kate stared at her in awe. "You're so beautiful Lena." She whispered in the girls ear.

Yelena let out whimpers as she felt her girlfriend's hands grip her waist. Kate's hands were her weakness. Kate's hands eventually explored more of the girl's body which caused more whimpers to be released from her.

As the girl continued to lock lips, they didn't hear the blonde's family walk in the house. As soon as they walked in Melina called out her daughters name,

"Yelena we're home!"

Both girls break from the kiss and suddenly panic.

"Man I cant have shit!" Kate yelled. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at a wall which caused a picture frame to fall down, it made a bunch of noise. Yelena's eyes widen as she looked at her girlfriend.

"Kate be quiet." She urgently whispered.

Kate got off her girlfriend and grabbed the younger girl's shirt from off the ground and threw it at her. The girl mumbled a quick 'thanks' and quickly put it on.

"Lena we got food!" Natasha yelled.

The girls could here her footsteps getting closer and closer to the room. Yelena panicked and looked over at Kate, "Get in the closet." She whispered. Kate's eyes widened, "No not again." She joked. The blonde didn't find it funny, she pushed her in the closet and shut the door.