seven

seven - she knows.

Kate and Yelena's relationship remained a secret. Nobody knew they were together except for Peter, who was honored that that he was the only one.

They spent a lot of time together. Watching movies, secret dates after school, late night phone calls. Obviously it was hard doing all of that in secret, so the time they spent together was very treasured.

The two of them we're currently on a date at their local diner, it was past eight so surely no one would see them. Yelena laughed at Kate's dumb jokes. They had been chatting all night long The plates were cleared from the table a long time ago. But they continued to talk.

"Okay so I accidentally walk into Steve's room while he's changing and I'm not kidding when I say he was wearing boxers with rubber ducks on it!" Kate said.

Yelena laughed, "Stop you're lying!"

Kate gasped because her girlfriend didn't believe her. "No baby I swear, I'd never lie to you." She continued to laugh at the thought of rubber ducky underwear, "God I made fun of him for months."

"Well it's getting late Kate Bishop and I have a curfew." She reminded her girlfriend.

Kate sighed, "Right, well let's go."

The two walked out of the diner together and got in Kate's car. On the way to Yelena's house the two of them sang along to Taylor Swift.

"Tonight was fun." Kate said as she parked her car.

When Kate dropped off her girlfriend she always made sure she parked down the street to make sure no one saw them.

"Yea it was, I had a great time." Yelena exclaimed.

"Good." Kate leaned in and kissed the girl softly. The girl's chest was immediately filled with warmth. Their lips brushed against each other again, this time more rough. As they continued to make out they were suddenly startled by a knock on the window.

Both girl immediately jumped at the noise. They looked over and saw Wanda standing outside the car. Yelena rolled down the window, all of them stayed silent.

"Hey Wanda." Kate said awkwardly, trying to break the silence.

"What the hell! How long has this been going on?" Wanda asked curiously, "Does Nat know?"

"Just a few weeks and no she doesn't, please don't tell her!" Yelena begged.

Wanda looked at Kate, "Nat is gonna kill you if she finds out."

"Yea whatever." She scoffed, "What are you even doing out here?"

"I was hanging out with Clint, you do realize you guys are parked outside his house."

Yelena totally forgot Clint Barton lived down the street from them.

"Right well Yelena has a curfew so" Kate said reminding her girlfriend.

Yelena got out of the car and said her goodbyes. As she walked to her house she turned around and looked at Wanda, "Please don't tell her." She then turned back and walked into her house.

Wanda opened the door to Kate's car and sat down.

"What are you doing?" Kate asks.

"I won't tell Nat if you give me a ride home."

Kate sighs, "Deal."

                                          ___

Kate opened her locker and put her books away. She looked over at Wanda, who was only two lockers down from her. They hadn't discussed what happened yesterday.