three

three - the party

Kate sat with her friends outside while they ate lunch. They we're currently arguing over who is going to be the godparents of Steve and Natasha's child.

"I'm just saying I should be the godfather because Nat and I have been friends since we were kids." Clint tells the group. Wanda rolls her eyes and speaks up, "Well i'm Nat's closest girl friend so I should be the godmother."

Natasha stops eating her salad and looks up at the group "You guys I'm not even pregnant."

"Well you're bound to be knocked up soon." Kate tells the redhead. The whole group burst into laughter, Steve and Nat's faces blushed fiercely.

Nat throws her fork at Kate but she caught it with ease. "Ok first of all I would choose my sister to be the godmother. Wanda you can be the godmother to my second child, and Kate I don't trust you with my future kids." Kate nods in agreement.

"And as for the godfather I choose Bucky because he is Steve's best friend." She adds. Bucky looks up at the couple and smiles. "Clint you can be the second godfather."

Steve wraps his arm around Natasha and kisses her head, "I cant wait to have mini Natasha's running around."

Kate immediately cringes. "Okay gross let's talk about something else." Wanda, Clint, and Bucky nod in agreement.

"So my mom is leaving to New York tonight." Kate adds and everyone looks at each other giving a knowing look.

Every month Eleanor Bishop goes to New York for the weekend. Ever since she was trying to expanded Bishop Securities she had a lot of mandatory meetings. This meant Kate was alone for a whole weekend. Which also meant she can throw a party.

"And I just so happen to have a new fake ID." Kate smiles and takes the ID out of her wallet. Wanda grabs it out of her hands and reads it out loud, "Kate Knight"

"Wait your last ID said "Kate King"are you just picking chess pieces for you last name?" Natasha asks. "Also I don't think you should keep the same first name." She adds

"Is your next one going to say 'Kate Pawn' ?" Clint jokes. They all burst in to laughter.

Kate just rolls her eyes. "Whatever at least i'm buying alcohol, broke people should never laugh!"

Bucky gasps, "Damn didn't need to call us out."

"Anyways, party tomorrow night. Spread the word."

Later that day Kate sat in the library next to her favorite blonde...and Peter. Yelena had invented the girl to study with them and she couldn't say no. So here she is not studying at all, just playing a game on her phone.

Yelena was writing down some notes for her math class, she looked up and noticed Kate wasn't doing anything at all.

"You alright Kate Bishop?" She asked concerned.

Kate looks at the blonde and smirks, "I am now."
Yelena tried so hard to hold back a smile, but she couldn't contain it

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys i'm having a party tomorrow, you guys should come." She tells the two best friends. Peter's face instantly lit up.

"We'll be there! Right Yelena?" He said looking at the girl. Peter liked Kate, he practically idolized her at this point. He thought she was so cool.

The blonde looked at her best friend then to Kate. "Well parties aren't really my thing." Kate moves closer to the girl, "Come on it will be fun, please." Kate begged.

Yelena gave in, "Fine yes i'll go."

Kate stood up grabbing her things, "Cool i'll text you the details later. I gotta go, bye blondie." She walked towards the exit and suddenly stopped "Bye Pete!" She yelled. Everyone in the library shushed her. She put her arms up in surrender then left the building. Yelena smiled at the girl's antics.