Betrayed

*Disclaimer* All characters belong to Rick Riordan who brought us the wonderful series of PJO and HOO.

Percy's POV

All-in-all today was a very crappy day. Trust me I had plenty of those! I mean you expect to be fatally injured because you're a demigod and all. Still I don't think I deserve to be injured like this. Bleeding from multiple stab-wounds and no one to help me. Oh gods, the fates must really hate me!

So I was bleeding out and not able to tell a soul and than next thing I knew I was on Olympus and the gods were all crying. "What's wrong?" ,I asked. They all gasped and ran towards me.

Artemis' POV

We were at our ordinary council meeting when all-of-a-sudden a scared looking boy ran in. He rushed over to Hades. Hades gasped and flashed out of the room. That got us interested.

"Who are you,boy", Zeus asked. The boy almost peed his pants when my father talked to him. "I-i'm S-simon, Hades' personal assistant, sir.", the scared boy said.

"What did you tell Hades", Athena asked the question we were all scared to ask.

"They found Percy Jackson bleeding out by a pine tree."

We all gasped.

Hades' POV

When I heard that Percy was bleeding out, I rushed to his side. He was unconscious because of loss of blood. I flashed back to Olympus with him in my arms, and shouted at Apollo to heal him. All the gods rushed over.

"What happened", Artemis asked.

"I can show you", whispered the soft voice of Iris.

*It started with Zeus' bratty boy, Toby, showing up at Camp Half Blood. Percy ran to him and healed his wounds and killed the Minotaur, which was right behind him. Toby pushed him down and took credit for it. Everyone believed him, except for Annabeth, who was too smart for her own good. Even Thalia, Chiron, and Nico believed him. They all started hating him. They bullied him to where he would go to his cabin at night all bloodied. His only highlights were Annabeth and his family: his mom,step-dad Paul, and his twin, mortal, 4-year-old sisters Izzy and Cleo. One day, Annabeth went missing. He called home on an Iris message and saw his family, dead. On the wall in their blood was, your precious girlfriend is next.

Percy looked everywhere for his love, but with no sign of her. He soon became hysterical. Never sleeping, very rarely eating he searched far and wide. Pretty soon he returned to the place where he got his scar-MURDERER-Camp. As soon as he reached the border, he was attacked by Toby and his "gang" where he was left to die*

We returned to the present, all the girls crying, even Artemis. Apollo was still working on Percy. Apollo just shook his head at us, we were all crying at that point. Poseidon especially at the sight of his favorite son. All-of-a-sudden Percy asked what was wrong. We all gasped and ran towards him.