Revalations

Artemis' POV

I transported to camp still worrying about Percy. Everyone came out of their tents. "Where's Broken ", Manda asked, tears evident in her eyes.
"Don't cry Manda. Broken just took a trip." Thalia looked at me. "Where Mi'lady?". I sighed, "First Thalia stop calling me that Second I'll tell you during campfire."

Thalia's POV

I knew something happened to Percy, and I couldn't wait till stinking campfire to find out.
I walked to Artemis' tent and knocked. "Thalia, I knew you would be coming sooner or later." I took a breath and said, " What happened to Percy?".
She looked at me with sad eyes, "I'm so sorry Thalia, he jumped into Tartarus to find Annabeth."

                   ~LINE BREAK~

Dionysus' POV

Peter what's-his-bucket told me one thing before I left. "Mr. D and Artemis tell the campers/hunters that I'm alive and where I'm going. You both know I have to go so... bye. Thanks for everything. Mr. D when you tell everyone please use my real name even if you write it down. Remember Percy Jackson."
I promised I would. And for once I WOULD get his name right. I went to the dreaded camp. When there, I told Chiron to sound the horn. Everyone was gathered within three minutes.
I cleared my throat. "Well, I gathered you all here to tell you something about Percy Jackson." "Wow, Mr. D you remembered his name.", shouted an Ares camper.
"I did, unlike you Clare.". Cue the ohhhhs and Buuurns. "I remembered his name because", I paused,"he asked me to." Everyone started muttering what.
The whole Athena cabin went how simultaneously. "Percy Jackson is... alive." Cue the gasps.

                     ~LINE BREAK~

Thalia's POV

When I heard what that idiot Seaweed Brain did I almost yelled in frustration...almost. "Why would the bimbo do that. She-we all betrayed him." Artemis just sighed, "No she didn't, Order was torturing her into saying those things."
I almost sobbed when I heard my little *sister* was being tortured in Tartarus by Order. Then I asked if Artemis wanted me to tell the hunters. She gave me a weary smile and nodded.
                      ~LINE BREAK~

Dionysus' POV

I told them how he went to Tartarus to save Annabel. Everyone shouted Annabeth. "Yeah yeah whatever", I said.
"Since Percy was more forgiving than anyone I have known in millennium he forgave all of you spoiled demigods." Everyone got teary.
"I-i can't believe he'd do that." Clarisse said. Everyone burst out crying right as there was a big, white flash.
                  ~LINE BREAK~

Third Person's POV

At the campfire, Thalia started telling the hunters what happened. At the end, there wasn't a dry eye except for Manda, who was too young to understand.
As soon as Phoebe started to talk, we were flashed into what I saw was Camp Half-Blood.