Training

Percy's POV

Allie gasped when she saw me. I wondered why. I'll have to ask her later. "We fought them separately and a lot of us died, Percy.", shouted Clarisse.

"Well", I turned to Chaos, "we have an ultimate being who I bet will help us out.", I raised an eyebrow. He cleared his throat and nodded.

"Of c-course I will.", he said. Everyone cheered. I didn't want to destroy the happy mood but I had to say it, "You have to remember, Order is an ultimate being, too." That darkened the mood, quickly.

Frannie's POV

I hate to admit it, but I really admired my little brother. Chaos, Misty, and I have watched him grow up. Ever since we heard that Poseidon was having a son, the boy who would fulfill the prophecy that was given all those 200 years ago.

That was why Chaos kept me there as his P/A. I took a special interest in my little bro's life. His life was an example of how the good never get anything good. First, he had to fight in two wars, He also lost many of his very good friends. Second, he thinks Gaea rising, even if she was nice now, was his fault just because of a freaking nosebleed. A nosebleed! Third, his life was good for about two weeks. Then our bratty cousin, Toby, came and made everyone turn on him. I was truly disgusted by his so-called friends. Then, his girlfriend got captured and was tortured in Tartarus by an ultimate being.

Now, he has to fight in yet another war. In which he will most likely lose a whole bunch of friends. And yet here he is still being optimistic, thinking we can totally win this stinking war. He amazes me. I have to talk to him.

While everyone was talking, Percy called for order. Everyone listened at once. "We will have to do extra training, starting now. Go!", everyone headed in different directions. The gods even helped their children. I walked up to him. We talked for a while, but then we had to go help teach. Percy in swordsmanship and I in helping making weapons. That's right I'm realy good at making wepons, especially bows and arrows. We trained and trained till one night. We were stationed in downtown Manhattan. Then the horns sounded and the first wave of monsters came with a RAWR!