Misty

Percy's POV

When I heard that my sister, yeah that was a shocker, was Chaos' PA along with Hecate's daughter Misty, I kinda just let my jaw drop. I was about to ask, "What?", when Annabeth walked over.
I introduced them when Chaos called her over.
She said she'd meet back with us later and went to Chaos. Annabeth and I sat down at the nearest table, seeing as she started wheezing.
"So what's it like having a dead sister, come alive?". I bet she didn't mean to bring back bad memories, because surely she didn't know, but she did. Without meaning to, I thought of my mortal sisters, Izzy and Cleo.
I thought of how they looked up to me. Of when they got hurt, how they would always run and tell me first. How I would give them piggyback rides. How they made everyone they met smile. A tear rolled down my cheek and I ran into the forest to collect my thoughts.

Annabeth's POV

I felt bad for making Percy cry. I mean my boyfriend almost NEVER cries. So I went and followed him into the forest.
I came across some tree nymphs. They all pointed in the same direction without me even having to ask. Pretty soon I came across Percy laying on the grass in a clearing. He was kneeling next to, is that what I think it is. It is. A gravestone. In fact, four of them.

Percy's POV

I didn't mean to come where I came, but there I was. At my family's graves. I felt a tear or two slide down my face. Pretty soon I heard someone behind me. It was Annabeth.
"Oh Percy, why didn't you tell me", she said after reading who's graves they were. I almost snorted, "Yeah like I've had much time to tell you." She looked about ready to kick herself. "Just know that I'm here now. You can talk to me, ok." I just nodded and cried into her shoulder.

Annabeth's POV

I started to cry when I saw Izzy's and Cleo's graves. Even though I hadn't known them for long, they always made me smile. I now knew why he was so upset.
He started crying into my shoulder. I comforted him until we heard the conch, announcing that we would gather in the dining pavilion. We got up and held hands. Together we walked towards the pavilion.
Chaos started to talk when there was a flash. Out stepped a girl who looked my age. "Sorry I'm late, my lord Chaos. Had to help out on Neptune." "Who are you", asked Chiron, not in a mean way but in a curious way, as if he'd met this girl before.
"Sorry for rudeness", she said, "I'm Misty daughter of Hecate." At this Hecate and Chiron gasped.