Awkwardness

Nico's POV

I was thinking about what Hazel and Frank said nearly two months ago. Well I guess I deserved that. I mean I did participate in his death. *sigh* I guess I'll have to carry that for the rest of my miserable life. A conch horn sounded bringing me out of my thoughts.
That sound meant that we were gathering. I raced to the pavilion right as Chiron started talking. "I would like to sta-", he was cut off mid-sentence by a BOOOM!!!! Dionysus flashed out immediately and everyone started muttering.
I walked over to Hazel and Frank. They stiffened when I came over. "Um.. look I know what I did was wrong, but you know Per-", I was stopped by a hand slapping my face. "Don't you DARE say his name. EVER!".
Needless to say things were still awkward between us.

~LINE BREAK~

Dionysus' POV

When my father summoned me, I didn't waste time. Last time I was late I got turned into a ferret. Not a pleasurable experience.
When we were all seated, Zeus started. "Well um I guess you're all wondering why I called you here.", at this Peter Johnson snorted. He spoke in my mind *is he always like this*. *You have no idea* I said then rolled my eyes.
He burst out laughing. I have to admit that I laughed silently at our little joke. The other gods looked at us like we were crazy.
Zeus obviously miffed continued, "Well we are here to talk about the wisdom spawn". Peter's eyes instantly lost their laughter, "What about her?".
Zeus looked anywhere but Peter's face. "She's being...uh torturedinTartarusbyOrder" he mumbled. "What?" Peter demanded. Zeus cleared his throat and looked into his eyes, "She's being tortured in Tartarus by Order. That's why she said what she said."