What???

Percy's POV

"What?", I bellowed. I was angry at Order for taking her, disgusted at myself for believing she didn't love me, and angry, sad, and depressed that my one true love is in Tartarus.
"I can't believe it." The fates HATE me. "Zeus I have to get her. PLEASE!!!"
"No". He said no. HE SAID FREAKING NO. "I can't believe you", I said, "You were turning out not to be an evil little ferret, and yet here you are saying I can't rescue my one true love, who is also your GRANDDAUGHTER."
I left before anyone could say anything.

Zeus' POV

I felt bad about Percy but I couldn't let him go down there without a plan. Believe it or not but he was my favorite nephew.
Also Poseidon's favorite kid. I couldn't hurt my big bro. When he has a plan then he can go down there. I was about to dismiss the council when some boy ran in. It was Simon-Hades PA. "What do you want", I bellowed.

Athena's POV

When I heard that my daughter was in Tartarus, I kinda flipped. I was becoming hysterical during Percy and Zeus' conversation. When Percy was gone, I went into a corner.
Poseidon came over to me. "How you holding up Owl Face". I looked him straight in the eyes and something I've never said before, "I don't know."

Third Person's POV

I saw Athena and Poseidon talking in a corner. Weird. Also Demeter was talking with Hades without screaming. Weird again. Then was the real weird thing Zeus remembered the little boy, Simon. Then said boy delivered horrible news. Percy went down to Tartarus! I mean you kinda expected it but, seriously Percy, seriously.