Capture the flag

*Two months before Percy revealed himself*

Hazel's POV

After dinner where Chiron spread the news we played capture the flag. We were on the team with the Ares, Athena, Zeus, and Hermes cabins. I gave everyone death glares. They all froze like I was Medusa.

Frank's POV

Hazel was freezing everyone like Medusa. To be perfectly honest I was kinda scared of my girlfriend at that moment. We slashed and skimmed but no maiming. All we had to do was think of what these people did to Percy, it kept us going. Pretty soon we won.

Hazel's POV

When the game was over there was no campfire. Instead we had a moment of silence. When we were finished, we went to our parents cabin. I said good night to Frank. In the morning, I woke up and screamed. My half-brother and apparently bully, Nico, was staring down at me. I yelled at him to get out! That I hate him. He looked so pained that I wanted to comfort him, but then I remembered what he did to Percy. I screamed at him to get out again.
This time Frank ran into the room. He saw Nico, and hatred burned in his eyes. "YOU!", he shouted,"ALL HE EVER DID TO YOU WAS CARE! THEN YOU GO AND HAVE HIM KILLED! YOU COWARD!". Yeah, my boyfriend really looked up to Percy, we both did. We were also great actors.