Frannie

Percy's POV

Wow I have a sister, was my thought. Then I looked at dad. He looked terrified. I set Annabeth down and promised I'd be right back.
"Why do you look so scared dad?", I whispered. He shook his head. "You can tell me dad, it's ok." He looked me straight in the eye, "She died 200 years ago."

Poseidon's POV

When I saw my daughter, Frannie, I couldn't help but gasp. I mean she literally died over a century ago. Then to have to tell Percy, I was just like going crazy. After I told him, Percy went to talk in a quiet corner with her.
I sat down. Surprisingly someone sat next to me. "Wow, didn't know you have a daughter, alive that is." It was a girl voice. I looked up and saw my son's girlfriend, Annabeth.
"I don't", I whispered. "What? Of course you do. She's right there.", she then pointed at Frannie. "She's not alive though, she's been dead for 200 years."

Annabeth's POV

When I heard how old she was my jaw dropped. Poseidon looked away. I decided to leave him to his thoughts. I walked, actually kinda stumbled, over to Percy and Frannie.
They stopped their conversation when I came over. "Who's this?", Frannie asked. Percy pulled me closer to him and I layed my head in his shoulder. "This", he said, "is my girlfriend, Annabeth."

Frannie's POV

This boy came over to talk to me after I said hi to my dad. "Excuse me Frannie, can I talk to you somewhere quiet?" I didn't see any harm so I said yes.
After we went to a corner I said, "So who are you and what do you want to talk to me about?". "I'm Percy Jackson, and I'm your brother. And from what I hear, you're over 200 years old. How are you here?". I gasped, I have a brother. I hugged him with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry. It's just that you remind me of my mortal brother, Sam.", I got choked up just thinking about him.
"It's ok you can talk to me whenever, just remember that.". "Ok I will. But I'm here because I'm Chaos' Personal Assistant. His other one, Misty~child of Hecate~should be here any moment." He just stared at me shell-shocked.
A girl walked up to us. "Who are you?", I asked her. Percy pulled her closer to him and said, "This is my girlfriend, Annabeth."

Sorry for the repeats but since it's different POVs, I have a right to.