Pandemonium

Artemis' POV

When I saw one of my original hunters, Allie, I gasped and ran towards her with the rest of my hunters. Then she said why she was here and all Chaos broke loose.

Allie's POV

While Zeus and Chaos were trying to achieve order, no not the being, Artemus pulled me aside to talk with me.
I hugged my old mentor. We sat down and talked. "Where have you been?" she asked. The sky rumbled before I could answer. I yelled at the sky, "Fine I won't tell her." Artemis just gaped at me. Chaos finally reached organization and called to me, " Come here my dear." I stepped forward. "Now tell us what you're here to warn us about." I took a deep breath and started.

Percy's POV

I had heard many stories about Allie while I was at the hunters' camp. So to see her here was a complete shock to me. I snapped out of my shock when Annabeth tapped my arm. "Earth to Percy, come in Percy. Hello." "Sorry, I've just heard a lot about her." "What? When?" "Ok, this might come as a shocker, but while..." I stopped mid sentence because a blob of silver came crashing onto me. I was surprised to see all the hunters giving me a hug.
Annabeth was completely speechless. She stared at me open-mouthed. I mouthed *I was about to tell you*. She nodded.

Annabeth's POV

When I saw my boyfriend being hugged by the hunters, I was speechless. I would make him explain later. All of them were crying, especially Phoebe. I helped Percy comfort them.
Pretty soon they left and Percy turned to me. Right as he started to tell me what just happened, Allie got up and said what she came here to say. Percy groaned just so I could hear and I laughed just so he could hear.

Allie's POV

"My master, Gaea", at this everyone gasped except for a boy with black hair and sea-green eyes. "She has told me to warn you, also to apologize. Her children told her that you were the ones who were destroying her. So naturally she was mad. She hopes you can forgive her. She told me to warn you that Order has gathered every monster he can, including the Titans and the Giants." Everyone gasped and sobbed.
Then the boy I saw earlier stood up and said, "We have defeated them already, we can do it again." I gasped. I know who that is. Percy Jackson.