Hunting

Thalia's POV

    It had been more than two months since Artemis and Broken had shown up. What we found strange was that Broken got his own tent. When we asked her she said he deserved it.
      She had become more secluded since Percy, since he, *went away*. I always wondered why. I mean sure he was nice but why was she so secluded about his death?
       I decided to ask her one day. We were alone with Broken in the woods. So I asked her...big mistake. "So Mi'lady Artemis why have you become so secluded since Per-".
         "DON'T YOU DARE SAY HIS NAME!", she exploded, "YOU KILLED HIM, AFTER HE TREATED YOU LIKE A SISTER, YOU KILLED HIM". She was in tears and ran away. Broken gave me a sad look before he ran after her.

Artemis' POV

      When Thalia was about to say his name, I couldn't help it. I snapped. A little bit after I ran into the woods, Broken came. He turned back into Percy.
       Percy sat next to me and comforted me. I cried into his shoulder. Pretty soon though we heard footsteps. Percy turned into Broken and let me pet him.
        Thalia burst into the clearing. Percy's voice spoke in my mind *Artemis  I'm going to show her who I am, tell her not to freak out or tell anyone*. I was about to argue but it was his decision, so I sighed and told Thalia. Then Percy came out of the woods.